• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which watering can do you prefer?

Silver or gold?

• Silver

• Gold

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zinnia.

Bells
Aurora Easter Egg
Sheep Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Asteroid Plush
Green Star Fragment
Raven Wings Potion
Lily of the Valley
Caustic Crystal
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Summer Shell
I like the silver can more than the gold can because it waters flowers in a plus shape (+), which is exactly what I need for hybrid breeding. It also uses the shorter watering animation and makes watering go faster than the gold can does.
I could only really see myself using the gold can if I were to remove the beautiful town ordinance or needed to water a big patch of flowers all at once, but I don't so I rarely ever use mine.

The silver watering can is generally preferable in most instances due to it taking less time to water a group of flowers, but I do grow golden roses in one of my towns, a circus and magic show town, so I use the golden watering can in that town.

honestly, i like them about equally? the longer watering animation with the golden can has never really bothered me. with my newer town though, i'm going to have the silver can for a while since i'm not really decorating/designing that town and don't plan to currently, so that's going to make getting the golden can impossible because there are no PWPs lol. that said, the silver is great, too, so i don't mind.

I don't mind either. I've mostly only used the Beautiful Town ordinance so I don't do much regular watering. I've bred hybrids before, but never so many that I can't cope using just the normal one. In fact, that's how I bred the hybrids in my current town ^^

I know a lot of people hate on the gold watering can because of how long the watering animation is but it never really bothered me 🤷‍♀️ I always use the gold one ever since I unlocked it.

i actually like the elephant ones more 🥺
but from the two i like the silver one more! i only ever use the gold watering can when i want to clone and breed more gold roses but i find myself not reaching for it as much otherwise :>

Back