WII 2!?

Nintendo is most likely going to make another console, but I highly doubt it will be called "Wii 2".
I mean how unoriginal is that? Thats like calling the wii "Gamecube 2".
It will probably be called something else.

bdubs2594 said:
Nintendo is most likely going to make another console, but I highly doubt it will be called "Wii 2".
I mean how unoriginal is that? Thats like calling the wii "Gamecube 2".
It will probably be called something else.
Well They Maybe Will Be Making Another Name But For Now They Have To Stick With This Name

I think that 2011 is way to early for nintendo to make another console, it seems like the wii just came out.

This isn't even worth a vote, how the hell would we know if it will be a "rip-off" if we know ABSOLUTELY nothing about it, not even the name? And Wii 2 is very unlikely...

TwilightKing said:
This isn't even worth a vote, how the hell would we know if it will be a "rip-off" if we know ABSOLUTELY nothing about it, not even the name? And Wii 2 is very unlikely...
Thats kinda what I just said.

Don't expect anything from any of the company's for a while. I'd assume they're new consoles would launch in 2011, but seriously, Wii 2?

isnt that one of those fake roomers
i think it whould be good for a wii 2 but there is not point in making one as the wii is big as it is

I don't think Wii 2 would be the final name. Nintendo has always made a new name for their consoles. But if Wii 2 was the real name for it I don't think it would be that bad.
(Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3)

dragonflamez said:
No what?

They've already announced the creation of Wii HD, which will likely be exactly the same as the current Wii, but with this-gen graphics for the next-gen consoles.

And if Nintendo continues the way they've been going, yes it will be a rip-off.

I really don't think Nintendo has already started the Development of a new console only 2years and 3months after the launch date of their Wii.
But I do agree with the fact that Nintendo will start either MAKING another console in 2011, it would probably be released in 2013 because that's how Nintendo is.
AND if they DO make a Wii HD, it would probably come out with the Wii 2, YES THERE IS SUCH A THING! (Rumors though)
All it is are different colours... no big difference.
They've had this rumor since the release date of the Wii, and that's why one of my friends turned down my Wii gift (Yes I had 2 on release date)
And he's regretted it ever since.

1up-Luigi-64 said:
I don't think Wii 2 would be the final name. Nintendo has always made a new name for their consoles. But if Wii 2 was the real name for it I don't think it would be that bad.
(Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3)

dragonflamez said:
No what?
No to this thread.
No to everything.

Back