✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Username: turtleyawesome
Reference: Refs (fully finished)
Other: It's 2 characters, my rep and Nishinoya. You can do them together or separate whatever's easier.
Payment: 250 tbt

Here you go, turtleyawesome. Enjoy! 😊

for turtleyawesome.png

Your art looks good, so I'd like to commission something:

Username: Xane_MM
Reference:
Mary, my alt. character!
ACNHMaryOutfit.jpg

The apple smoothies animals sometimes drink:
ACNH apple smoothie in cup.png
Other: Light colored style would be great! I'd like Mary drinking the smoothies animals use (but using the straw, unlike them). I feel like I'm probably asking too much for the price, so I'll leave the rest up to you.
Payment: 146 TBT

Your art looks good, so I'd like to commission something:

Username: Xane_MM
Reference:
Mary, my alt. character!
View attachment 323829
The apple smoothies animals sometimes drink:
View attachment 323830
Other: Light colored style would be great! I'd like Mary drinking the smoothies animals use (but using the straw, unlike them). I feel like I'm probably asking too much for the price, so I'll leave the rest up to you.
Payment: 146 TBT
Ok, I added you to the list! 😊

Awesome! I've sent the TBT payment so I will now await the finished art. :giggle:

Ah, it's even better than I expected! I like all of the added details like the frill(?) under her dress, and the background! Also, the long hair is definitely more believable than the straight line the in-game one basically has. Sorry for not replying sooner, but TBT didn't notify me of the mentions here and in the first post so I didn't know the art was finished until I manually checked now.

I'll definitely want to commission you again...once I have more TBT again. I'm one third of the way there already, though. (Perhaps it could be another "Mary drinking from container" picture...) Yes, 50 x 3 would be 150 TBT, and I would want to give more, but I rarely have more than that before I spend it on things. Perhaps I could earn TBT quicker if I had my own art commission thread; I don't consider my art that high-quality but hey, TBT's fair gave me a reason to draw, so maybe that could too. :unsure:
let me know if you want more to add!
More to add? Do you mean anything that could be improved, or to add something else to the art?

Ah, it's even better than I expected! I like all of the added details like the frill(?) under her dress, and the background! Also, the long hair is definitely more believable than the straight line the in-game one basically has. Sorry for not replying sooner, but TBT didn't notify me of the mentions here and in the first post so I didn't know the art was finished until I manually checked now.

I'll definitely want to commission you again...once I have more TBT again. I'm one third of the way there already, though. (Perhaps it could be another "Mary drinking from container" picture...) Yes, 50 x 3 would be 150 TBT, and I would want to give more, but I rarely have more than that before I spend it on things. Perhaps I could earn TBT quicker if I had my own art commission thread; I don't consider my art that high-quality but hey, TBT's fair gave me a reason to draw, so maybe that could too. :unsure:

More to add? Do you mean anything that could be improved, or to add something else to the art?
I'm just wondering if you want suggestions on what to add. Other than that thank you for the compliment! :)

I'm just wondering if you want suggestions on what to add.
Oh... Actually, I think you included everything that probably should be in the picture. If there's one small odd thing, it's how the straw's size changes as the closer it is to her mouth, but that's probably just 3D perspective.

Oh... Actually, I think you included everything that probably should be in the picture. If there's one small odd thing, it's how the straw's size changes as the closer it is to her mouth, but that's probably just 3D perspective.
Ok, I'm just gonna edit to put the fixed version of the straw, thank you for the advice! 😊
Post automatically merged:

Here you go, Xane_MM! (now with fixed straw and signature!)

for Xane_MM 2.png

Last edited:
Back