• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Hi Yanrima; I’m back :D. I was wondering if you still make signatures? It’s okay if you don’t; you can pick the style if a signature isn’t possible. 🙂

Username: Dunquixote
Style: Signature
Reference:
IMG_7249.jpeg

With the post-timeskip hair please, if that is not a problem 🙂.
IMG_7250.jpeg

IMG_7251.jpeg

IMG_7253.jpeg

Last two pictures just including as additional possible ideas for pose.
Other: Black, white and red colors like the avatar unless you think it’d be better something else; I’ll leave it up to you 🙂. My cat dressed up like this character; up to you if you want to include the horse or a chibi/plush looking one 🙂. I’ll dm you the reference picture of my cat if that is okay 🙂. Pose: surprise me! something that screams “I am furrdinand von aegir.” Feel free to experiment or do something different with this if you want; I trust your judgment 🙂.
Payment: would 400 tbt be okay? If not, I can come back once I have more tbt 🙂.

Hi Yanrima; I’m back :D. I was wondering if you still make signatures? It’s okay if you don’t; you can pick the style if a signature isn’t possible. 🙂

Username: Dunquixote
Style: Signature
Reference:
View attachment 559557
With the post-timeskip hair please, if that is not a problem 🙂.
View attachment 559558
View attachment 559559

View attachment 559560
Last two pictures just including as additional possible ideas for pose.
Other: Black, white and red colors like the avatar unless you think it’d be better something else; I’ll leave it up to you 🙂. My cat dressed up like this character; up to you if you want to include the horse or a chibi/plush looking one 🙂. I’ll dm you the reference picture of my cat if that is okay 🙂. Pose: surprise me! something that screams “I am furrdinand von aegir.” Feel free to experiment or do something different with this if you want; I trust your judgment 🙂.
Payment: would 400 tbt be okay? If not, I can come back once I have more tbt 🙂.
Sure! I'll add you to the list!

Back