Your most recent gaming purchases

The last couple of games I bought were:
-Sea Of Stars
-Harvest Moon Winds of Anthos
-White Day a Labyrinth named school.(finally got around to buy this)

All games are digital copies on Switch.

the resident evil triple pack, yeah i know i'm obsessed with the series lmao and even though i already got 5 and 6 on the ps3 i just want this series to keep on going forever lol like its that amazing.

i bought spooky’s jumpscare mansion on the switch just over a week ago! it might be the scariest and cutest $12.42 i’ll ever spend, but i’ve been having fun! who better to keep me company during spooky season than spooky? 👻

I don't have an income atm so I can't afford to buy many games, but I did recently get Baldur's Gate 3 and I am so glad that I did. I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of the game, and I haven't even finished it yet!

I just got Super Mario Bros. Wonder! I haven't played much of it yet, but I'll probably spend a lot of time playing it this weekend~

Trombone Champion is my most recent, but I'm planning on buying Mario Bros. Wonder later on <333

852CB301-BD1D-47B3-BF5F-B654E92DD68B.jpeg

WOWIE ZOWIE!!!

I pre-ordered it at GameStop and got the sticker set.

Super Mario Bros Wonder. I am loving it so far and I'm world 3. Without Spoiling this is the best Mario game I've played since Super Mario World.

Final Fantasy 16! I mean ugh I bought it months ago but I'm still finishing it cuz no time lmao

The last game I bought was Pikmin 4 I believe
I also plan to get Pikmin 1+2 for the Switch as well as Mario Wonder eventually, but for now Pikmin 4's all I've got lol

I begrudgingly (due to the high price) purchased Fae Farm, though I enjoyed the game. And my hubby just purchased Wonder and the new Spiderman game on the PS5 on their release dates.

The last couple of games I bought were:
-Sea Of Stars
-Harvest Moon Winds of Anthos
-White Day a Labyrinth named school.(finally got around to buy this)

All games are digital copies on Switch.
How is Sea of Stars? I just heard about it and it looks pretty good, but I don't know anyone who has played it.

An individual subscription to the Switch Online for a year gift card. Have to wait until next Friday to use the code

Apple Arcade subscription, I have been playing the Hello Kitty game and it's amazing! :D

Back