• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Zipper's Zany Zillion - Answers Posted!

I feel so dumb right now
omg I wrote out #6 one way so my answer was wrong. Took me a minute to realize I could write it out another way, and that took me to the correct answer 🤦🏻‍♀️

Whatever #7 is, it looks delicious
Post automatically merged:

I'm like 98% sure I shouldve gotten it this one is tough

WHAT THE HECK IS IT

Last edited:
you can do it! I've given up on this, but I'll be cheering you on! (curse zipper, I joined last year, i did nothing wrong...)

Challenge #8
Revealed: 10/27 6:00 PM EDT​
Prize: 0.5 Carnival Coins​
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Al Mooney is blushing, ask him who.​

Chris is back! Welcome bk Chris!

Initial thoughts

ok so Al Mooney designed aircraft with his brother. so am wondering if this has to do with the dodo’s

Judging by the words in the clue, it has something to do with love. I don’t know what it is.

I’m stuck.

First I found the aircraft guy, but then I found something else that refers to Albert Mooney, says “he loves her” but there are many versions, and I’ve tried multiple spellings, and none have worked. If the puzzle is working correctly, then I must be on the wrong track.

I got it!
At first, I was on the wrong track... but actually it did lead me to the right track I guess, so that's something. I read information on like three sites that ended up being irrelevant though

Hint attempt;
If you get on the right track in the same way I did, then you may find something that's VERY close to the right answer, but a bit off. I'd recommend checking another source or just try to reword your answer

Last edited:
skullzipper.png

Congratulations on finding all of the eggs!
You have unlocked a new collectible:

mermaid_v2.png

You will soon be able to purchase the Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg for 13 Carnival Coins.
The Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg was designed by @Laudine.

you may find something that's VERY close to the right answer, but a bit off
I’ve tried at least five or six variations and spellings, from as many different sites, and none worked. I’m wondering if I’m somehow so far off the mark that what I’m trying isn’t right at all.

Ahhh, it's gorgeous!!! We don't have enough currency asshsjshshsjs 😭

now to try and figure out #8...

I’m stuck between two options. Should I buy the popcorn, or should I save my coins to buy the new egg? For that second one, it depends on how I do on Oblivia’s last bottle.

Aaah, the egg is so beautifu!

I’ve tried at least five or six variations and spellings, from as many different sites, and none worked. I’m wondering if I’m somehow so far off the mark that what I’m trying isn’t right at all.
I will say, that if it seems to you that what you found has to be right, like it fits perfectly, then you're probably on the right track. Because that's how I felt when I found it, but I did try a few variations of the answer before I found the right one. It didn't have the same exact wording as it did on the first source where I encountered it

I finally got the last clue.

I did some calculations, and the most coins I can earn from this point is 9 carnival coins, that is if I don’t get a staff favorite and my guess on Oblivia’s third bottle isn’t close enough. I don’t think I could get the egg.

RIP more TBT Bells.

Back