• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[CLOSED] Turnips @ 531

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracelia

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2333-5581-8135
Rainbow Feather
White Feather
Fair Pinwheel
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (422) +
My turnip prices are at 531 bells. Island name: Puccho.

I am only doing this until 1:00PM EST.

Coming over:
1. Post with your: ISLAND NAME + CHARACTER NAME
2. I will take only 2 people at a time.
3. When I am ready for you, I will send a PM with the Dodo code.
4. WAIT for everyone to finish selling, come outside the shop when done. I will end the session when all are out. Please don't leave on your own.
5. Please don't leave me any bells -- I'm okay in them. However, I would appreciate any furniture so I can catalogue them~ or 1 random flower is okay too.

For anyone who previously came over but had the connection error and as a result didn't get to sell turnips, let me know!

Last edited:
Hi! May I come and sell turnips? Only bought a few turnips this round. Would appreciate it!

Mayor Ameer of Ajloun

Can I visit?

Can I please come over to sell turnips ?

Name: Kat
Island: Yggdrasil

Serenity (town name) user Senniursa!

fc SW-1812-0520-2728 I have pink tulips if you'd like one (fully grown or plucked up 2 u!)

Would love to be a turnip-ionaire! My Island's name is Moon with user Jaden

I'd like to come, please!

I'm Sylph from Serenity

Can I come sell some turnips? My character is Hana from Shioike. :)

Hi! May I come and sell turnips? Only bought a few turnips this round. Would appreciate it!

Mayor Ameer of Ajloun

Group 1
Please be ready~ I will be about 5 minutes! I will PM you both a code.

Heyo! Sent you a PM but i figured I’d get in line here too. I’m Boochugal from The Moment!

Can I please come over to sell turnips ?

Name: Kat
Island: Yggdrasil

May I come? My name and island are in my signature. :)

I'll be ready for you both in about 5 minutes or so! Let me know if you're still available by liking this post. Will send a PM once done.

Ameer looks like you missed the opening, I'll move on. You can post here again once avail.

My turnip prices are at 531 bells. Island name: Puccho.

I am only doing this until 1:00PM EST.

Coming over:
1. Post with your: ISLAND NAME + CHARACTER NAME
2. I will take only 2 people at a time.
3. When I am ready for you, I will send a PM with the Dodo code.
4. WAIT for everyone to finish selling, come outside the shop when done. I will end the session when all are out. Please don't leave on your own.
5. Please don't leave me any bells -- I'm okay in them. However, I would appreciate any furniture so I can catalogue them~ or 1 random flower is okay too.

For anyone who previously came over but had the connection error and as a result didn't get to sell turnips, let me know!

thank you again for this...

Serenity (town name) user Senniursa!

fc SW-1812-0520-2728 I have pink tulips if you'd like one (fully grown or plucked up 2 u!)

One fully grown one would be fantastic thank you!

Would love to be a turnip-ionaire! My Island's name is Moon with user Jaden

I will be ready for the both of you in about 5-7minutes. Will send a PM with the Dodo Code! Please like this post if you're still ready and available.

Bora Bora + Confuses

I would love to visit to sell turnips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back