• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[CLOSED] Turnips @ 531

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be doing anymore requests after this post! Anyone before this will have their turn in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to come, please!

I'm Sylph from Serenity

hi! id like to visit if you dont mind. im gyunu from eifersucht!

I would love to come as well - Hardy from Haradise :D

Group 3 for 3 people!

I will send a PM once I am ready for you. I'll estimate around 8-10 minutes from now. Please like the comment if you're still ready and available~

I'd like to come visit, I was among the first second or third group based on posting time I think ; ;

I had posted prior to cut-off, may I still join please?!?

I'd like to come visit, I was among the first second or third group based on posting time I think ; ;

I PM'd you, please check it. Jaden's already over

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had posted prior to cut-off, may I still join please?!?

If you posted before my post, your turn will come up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This session is taking a bit longer, sorry~ I think it'll be another 5 minutes.

Thanks s o much! Now I can finally afford the pretty inclines and bridges Q_Q woohoo

Thanks s o much! Now I can finally afford the pretty inclines and bridges Q_Q woohoo

You're welcome!

For group 3, so sorry! It's taking a while longer than anticipated. I'm guessing 5 minutes from now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyo! Sent you a PM but i figured I’d get in line here too. I’m Boochugal from The Moment!

My name is SooShee and im from Orenji!

Hi,
Can I please sell turnips at your island? I’m Nadine from Willowtide :)

(Posting this @ 1245pm est).
Hi~ You 3 are the next group. I will send a PM when ready. If all goes well, it will be in about 10 minutes! Please like this post to indicate if you're still available.

Last edited:
Bora Bora + Confuses

I would love to visit to sell turnips!

You will be part of the last group! All by yourself >w< ~~ About 10-15minutes.
If anyone in the previous groups or new persons wants to come for this round, I will accept two more in this group before finishing off. Let me know!

Last edited:
Ready for Roar + Ireuna

Going to PM you shortly! If anyone else posts shortly after this, I'll add you into the group.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i come

Please let me know your town name + char!

Thank you so very much! Extremely kind of you, much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back