Giveaway 1,000 TBT (Winner Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I don’t think I could get 80 entries so soon, I decided to lower it to 60. If you don’t like this decision, let me know in PMs, and I can bring it back to 80. Either way, 80 is as high as I can go.

Fab giveaway, thank you for hosting 💜 I haven’t entered as everyone is so clever doing pics and I struggle.

Flower glow wand
Eerie star potion
Carnival pinwheel
Disco ball Easter egg
Ice cream swirl
Chocolate cake
Ghostly kitty
Yule log
Perfect apple
Pumpkin cupcake

From best to worst:
667.jpg
597.jpg
390.jpg
289.jpg
179.jpg
593.jpg
45.jpg
148.jpg
329.jpg
113.jpg

Tysm for hosting!

i love this idea! here's my ranking:

1. ghost kitty plush
2. perfect apple
3. glow wand
4. pumpkin cupcake
5. disco ball easter egg
6. eerie star potion
7. chocolate cake
8. ice cream swirl
9. carnival pinwheel
10. yule log

Thank you for the giveaway! Here is my ranking:

Flower Glow Wand
Yule Log
Ghostly Kitty
Carnival Pinwheel
Ice Cream Swirl
Eerie Star Potion
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Perfect Apple
Pumpkin Cupcake
Chocolate Cake

• 179.jpg

Flower Glow Wand
  • 597.jpg

Ghostly Kitty Plush
  • 289.jpg

Disco Ball Easter Egg
  • 148.jpg

Pumpkin Cupcake
  • 329.jpg

Yule Log
  • 113.jpg

Ice Cream Swirl
  • 667.jpg

Perfect Apple
  • 593.jpg

Carnival Pinwheel
  • 390.jpg

Eerie Star Potion
  • 45.jpg

Chocolate Cake

(Sorry technical problem) Thank you for this !

Last edited:
here's my ranking! I hope I made it in time haha. and thank you for the giveaway 💜💙💕

1. Flower Wand
2. Disco Ball Egg
3. Ghost Kitty Plush
4. Carnival Pinwheel
5. Pumpkin Cupcake
6. Chocolate Cake
7. Eerie Star Potion
8. Ice Cream Swirl
9. Yule Log
10. Perfect Apple (pls don't hate meeee)

my ranking, thanks for the giveaway!

• 179.jpg
    Flower Glow Wand
  • 597.jpg
    Ghostly Kitty Plush
  • 667.jpg
    Perfect Apple
  • 45.jpg
    Chocolate Cake
  • 113.jpg
    Ice Cream Swirl
  • 329.jpg
    Yule Log
  • 289.jpg
    Disco Ball Easter Egg
  • 148.jpg
    Pumpkin Cupcake
  • 390.jpg
    Eerie Star Potion
  • 593.jpg
    Carnival Pinwheel

Five entries left! Thank you to everyone who entered.

So far, the community consensus of collectible ranking shows that the chocolate cake is stale, but the flower wand glows brighter than anything.

I'll join too, thanks for hosting!

Here's my ranking! The top three was easy to decide, from fourth place on it was harder to choose:
179.jpg
Flower Glow Wand
329.jpg
Yule Log
597.jpg
Ghostly Kitty Plush
289.jpg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
148.jpg
Pumpkin Cupcake
390.jpg
Eerie Star Potion
593.jpg
Carnival Pinwheel
113.jpg
Ice Cream Swirl
45.jpg
Chocolate Cake
667.jpg
Perfect Apple

289.jpg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
179.jpg
Flower Glow Wand
597.jpg
Ghostly Kitty Plush
390.jpg
Eerie Star Potion
593.jpg
Carnival Pinwheel
113.jpg
Ice Cream Swirl
45.jpg
Chocolate Cake
667.jpg
Perfect Apple
148.jpg
Pumpkin Cupcake
329.jpg
Yule Log

or something. idk

basically everything except the top 2 and bottom could change at any point, based on my whims

Don’t leave me out!

1. 289.jpg

Disco Ball Easter Egg
  2. 113.jpg

Ice Cream Swirl
  3. 390.jpg

Eerie Star Potion
  4. 597.jpg

Ghostly Kitty Plush
  5. 45.jpg

Chocolate Cake
  6. 593.jpg

Carnival Pinwheel
  7. 179.jpg

Flower Glow Wand
  8. 667.jpg
    Perfect Apple
  9. 148.jpg
    Pumpkin Cupcake
  10. 329.jpg
    Yule Log

Giveaway is now closed. I will draw the winner later, but today.

Post automatically merged:

The results have been decided. Before I reveal the winner, I’m going to discuss the community consensus of the collectible ranking (which is measured by average scores and consistency of points):
  • #1 - The Flower Glow Wand has been rated as the brightest of the sidebar. It will glow bright and green as it sits in first place.
  • #2 - Coming in second place is the two-time champion, the Ghostly Kitty Plush. This cuddly plush isn’t the king this time, but it meowed its way to the top three.
  • #3 - Rotating in third place is the Disco Ball Easter Egg. It’s beautiful and colorful, as it will reflect the spotlight it’s been put under.
  • #4 - Although it’s not in the top 3, the Yule Log remains to be very tasty among the people who voted here, and it remains to be one of the best Christmas collectibles.
  • #5 - Right in fifth place is the Eerie Star Potion, which although is cool, it’s not very potent among those who voted here.
  • #6 - Spinning in sixth place is the Carnival Pinwheel. It still seems to spin fast at the carnival, but not as fast over here.
  • #7 - Rolling into seventh place is the Perfect Apple, which although it already did better than the once-coveted Apple collectible, it doesn’t seem so perfect after all, not in here.
  • #8 - In eighth place, the Ice Cream Swirl stands. As tasty as it seems, it won’t last as long due to its size and sensitivity to warm temperatures.
  • #9 - While it narrowly escaped being last, the Pumpkin Cupcake is in ninth place. It’s still tasty among the entrants here, but not spooky enough.
  • #10 - Coming in last place is the Chocolate Cake. Ten years ago, it was the most wanted collectible by many. Now it’s at the bottom, showing that it wasn’t as freshly baked as it used to be.
It’s also worth mentioning that every collectible got in first place among some of the members, with the Flower Glow Wand being the most popular, and the Chocolate Cake and Eerie Star Potion being the least popular. At the same time, they all have landed in last place, with the Ice Cream Swirl doing this the most frequently, as the Ghostly Kitty Plush only did this once.

And now for the winner. I did a random number generator from 1 to 60, the result is…

Congratulations @ZeldaCrossing64 for winning the giveaway! I will send you 1,000 TBT shortly. Everyone else, thanks for entering! This is the last “Rank my Collectibles” giveaway from me this year.

Last edited:
Now remember, I haven’t trademarked the “rank my collectibles giveaway”, nor will I ever trademark it. Anyone is free to start a “rank my collectibles” giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back