• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 TBT Each - Blue Flowers and Lots of Mushrooms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: Carter
Town Name: Peralta
Flowers/Mushrooms Wanted + Amount of Flowers: 2 blue tulips!
Friend Code (unless in sidebar):
TBT Amount: 2
thank u so much (-:

Mayor Name: Carter
Town Name: Peralta
Flowers/Mushrooms Wanted + Amount of Flowers: 2 blue tulips!
Friend Code (unless in sidebar):
TBT Amount: 2
thank u so much (-:

Hello! So there's actually no blue tulips in the game (although I deathly wish for them), do you mean a different type? Rose, pansies, or violets are the blue types

i just got back to my town, my gates should be open for u in just a few minutes!

Mayor Name: petal
Town Name: rosebud
Flowers/Mushrooms Wanted + Amount of Flowers: 100 blue roses
Friend Code (unless in sidebar): sidebar
TBT Amount: 100TBT

Mayor Name: petal
Town Name: rosebud
Flowers/Mushrooms Wanted + Amount of Flowers: 100 blue roses
Friend Code (unless in sidebar): sidebar
TBT Amount: 100TBT

Absolutely! Let me know when you're available next and I'll start getting stuff ready to go :)

It is kinda full haha

Ooh okay, umm well I have everything in my drawers already but I haven't saved, my town is full too so everything is on my beach. If you'd like I can put things to one side of the beach for you? And you can just feel free to run back and forth from the station to the beach whenever you need it

It's not a big deal honestly unless your town is full and there's no room, I'm fine with delivering, I'll just be a little longer :)

Ooh okay, umm well I have everything in my drawers already but I haven't saved, my town is full too so everything is on my beach. If you'd like I can put things to one side of the beach for you? And you can just feel free to run back and forth from the station to the beach whenever you need it
Can i pay you now to hold these things? Something just came up and i wont be home until around 10pm est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back