• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

1 Year On Belltree

smoogle_

I really like those silly Pocket Monsters
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
I Know its late I joined on the 6th of march, but i'm gonna talk about now

I joined this forums cus it was not blocked at school. When I made my account, My name catkid12 (I think), during that time i had kinda looked at posts. I made my first post and it was about town theme. (People talked about music themes, when I meant the other theme) then, I didn't go on bell tree til like november or something like that, then I started type my response on the forums(I think I might typed on a forum before i went idle)
And that brings us to now

I’m sorry for the late response, but it’s great you stayed around for so long! It’s really rare to see people on nowadays, but I’d be excited to see you stick around for at least year two. I’m not very active, only pop on every once in a while, but it would still be a joy to see you and others stick around. Cheers to another great year~ :D

Back