• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 100M bell Giveaway! *Ended! Choosing winners!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, thank you for doing this, my name is Maddie and I live in Florida, with blonde hair blue eyes and 14 years old, tomorrow is my birthday so I will be 15 :)... I am shy yet nice and I like to help others. I would like the bells so I can buy more items that I or another person needs... I hope your other job is doing well

Hello, thank you for doing this, my name is Maddie and I live in Florida, with blonde hair blue eyes and 14 years old, tomorrow is my birthday so I will be 15 :)... I am shy yet nice and I like to help others. I would like the bells so I can buy more items that I or another person needs... I hope your other job is doing well

Happy early birthday! Almost old enough to drive on your own! (Depending on where you live I guess. :p)

So many good entries guys! Good thing I'm using a RNG or I'd be spending all my time giving everyone bells. :p

Hi, I would like to enter please! :) I'm Oranje. I love to play video games (Nintendo and PC games), read books, watch documentaries, and study history and animals! :) I really love Animal Crossing because you can customize so many things and make your town unqiue! If I win, I would like to use the bells to finish my last alt.'s home and buy furniture/clothes that I still need and buy hybrids to finally finish my town! :)

I'm ZanesaGaily. I'm a writer. Yes. Writing is my life. I've been here for a year or so now.. and it's been filled with lots of kindness and lots of generosity. Honestly, I'd like these bells to start up my new town with a fresh start. I need the money to work on PWPs and pay for sets to upgrade my main street.
Not much else to say I guess... //crawls away
you're extremely kind for doing this!

I'm ZanesaGaily. I'm a writer. Yes. Writing is my life. I've been here for a year or so now.. and it's been filled with lots of kindness and lots of generosity. Honestly, I'd like these bells to start up my new town with a fresh start. I need the money to work on PWPs and pay for sets to upgrade my main street.
Not much else to say I guess... //crawls away
you're extremely kind for doing this!

I wish I could write. I used to Roleplay a lot online on other forum sites. It was a lot of fun, and I had a good AWPP (Average words per post). But I kinda fell out of it, since I didn't have time. But writing is honestly so fun. If I had the time, I'd totally go back to at least role playing. :p

I'm taking a nap all. I've been up for 26 hours straight so I'm getting all crazy and loopy.

Don't apologize! I just didn't want you to get disappointed if you were a winner and you're all like "where the heck is my 100m" xD

Everyone's name is on my list so far. I will post a list before I pick winners, whenever I do. If you entered and your name was not on the list then please let me know!

Not at all haha. 10 million is enough! :3 Thank you so much once again!

I'd like to enter. I'm Cecilia, I want the bells for, as greedy as it sounds, to have them. I'm very creative too--artist and I'm writing my own book.

And um... Yeah

Last edited:
My name is Lucas, a 14 year old boy that loves video games and just wants everybody to have fun! I am going to live in Brazil starting next year! I love to meet new people, especially if they are from a foreign country! My hobby is to play games like Pokemon(POKEMON ORAS EXCITEMENT!), Mother, Kingdom hearts and, of course, my favorite: Animal crossing New leaf!;)

Actually, I'd like to get the bells for getting one of the last badges I need: The gold bell badge, and that would help me a lot!:)

I'm Madoka and I play animal crossing new leaf as an escape from reality. Yeah.. Sounds dumb, I guess. But I've been having some real life issues, nothing I can't handle, not looking for pity.. And so gaming has become something to calm my nerves and get my head cleared.
I'm entering because I'd love to be able to buy a few of my dream items.
Thanks so much
*bows*
XD

Hiya! I'm really into art, design, and photography! I hope to be able to do something with it as a career. I'm about to go off to college on my own, and I am super anxious. I'm scared! But everything tends to work out, I think.
I really enjoy Animal Crossing because I get to incorporate my love for design! If I win, I hope to finish my catalog (too much of a completionist, hehe) and really splurge on a nicer town!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Well, I'm kinda new to the Animal Crossing community, but everyone here seems nice so far. My main hobby is drawing. I'm known for using a mouse to draw my digital art pieces instead of a tablet.

The reason I'd like to have the bells is because I've been trying to build a dream town using as much advice and money as I could/can. The game is very fun and I really like how you're able to customize and basically design the town however you want.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone else!

I will enter ;P

I recently spent the majority of my IGB on the last of my dreamies.

Still working on upgrading houses/ finishing PWP so I can post my Dream Adress :)

Thanks

♡​

Ending this tomorrow night since it doesn't seem to be getting much attention. Just make it quicker. :p

I've been what you call an 'Animal Crossing Hobbyist,' I guess, but I still love this game. My friends and I normally run around town, trading furniture, and selling fruits to other towns, like most people probably do.

I just want the bells to pay off my loans, and also get some nice furniture for my house. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back