• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 100TBT Random Grabbags - Closed.

Itadakii

P O T A Y T O E
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ruby
Isabelle
Flea
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Lobo
Mint
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (62) +

- 100% Chara, not first come first get. (./whispers I love charas with animal bitsss.)
- Post as many charas as you like. The more, the merrier.
- There are no samples, though it's going to be a sketchy/neat fullbody chibi thing with/without color.
- Proper references please?!? No based from description / refer to picture A for the hair, picture B for outfit etc.
- If your ref is missing the lower half etc, idk what else to say. =A=
- No fanart / irl people / couples.

ZCjw8tA.png
LxLHVq4.png

Last edited:
tkrTpwy.jpg

tNZo2qx.jpg

PdegbyM.jpg

kox0Wfv.jpg

could you please draw the sweater like in the first two? (ik u said no descriptive refs but i dont think this rlly count :0) ^^;; thank you!

Thank you for considering ^^ colors n stuff are in the ref :0

Last edited:
I think I got a animal dude some where but perhaps:
alest_by_edsett_by_zujina-d9j0fbm.png
image_by_zujina-d9g3316.gif

You can give him any type of expression on his mask and any color you think corresponds with the emotion.

How about my wolfie bro [x]
You could also give him like fangs and claws and stuff in addition to ears and tail :0

I hope i got everything right! I have a feeling my glasses prescription is outdated =A=
./squints

ZCjw8tA.png

He looks awesome, thank you so much for drawing him! (No worries, you got everything right!) /I should get new glasses soon too;;

your art is worth so much more than 100 tbt QwQ
We dont have animal parts since but I hope you do consider one of them at somepoint!
Thank you for considering btw your art is lovely as always - ahh<3- I love it!

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for your consideration!

Thalia.jpg

Skylar.jpg
*Skylar's helmet is the same color as her armor, Navy Blue.*

Kasey.jpg

Back