• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling , -☆-♪--♪-☆-

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGENT S IN IGLOO, giving 5 minutes and moving on

image.jpg

Woops, I meant TBT :3

But you know what I mean.

On another note, it's nice to see you around Vanillabeth~ How are you doing? ^v^ <3

hi all! :>

sara: i have chrissy if you still need her :>
Hello again Twilight! Haven't spoken to you in quite some time- I'm glad we could fix that hehe.

My boyfriend got Chrissy in his town he just started, but he doesn't cycle (although he TTs). Is she in boxes? ;o;

My boyfriend likes her but he doesn't have a TVT forums account! Think you could grab her just in case he decides to make one to get her? c: If not I understand!

Hello, boyfriend here. I would be interested in Agent S so I would be greatly appreciative if you held on to her in your cycling town.

Last edited:
I can cycle her out pretty quickly later on , right now i'm lettting Diana move so I can Lolly from my cycle
I think since I have a Chrissy waiting for me, it'd be best to give someone else a chance who isn't as fortunate as I am. c: I'm so thankful for your offer, and I really thought about it hard for a while hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyyyyy twilight!
And Sara yes it's nice to see you too, I've been good, hbu?

I've been pretty good, just sick lately... ;A;
Glad you're doing well!

If Erik wanna leave, dont box him. I just adopted Beau from campsite so im full atm. Im in scool so i Cant tt out anybody rigth now :/

I am going to start taking reservations for villagers, as I realised I really need to restart before Christmas, because of life..... Lol.
But as soon as all reserved villagers are taken this will end. As much as I want to continue I won't have much time to cycle. I also am excited to start a new town so yeah. And also there are many cycle threads that let you reserve so it's a good opportunity. I understand why they do that tho.
Thanks for reading!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like I won't have enough time because I need to focus on extra activities irl and school work

Thanks for doing this. I'd like to reserve Beau or Bruce, if possible. Bam would be fine as well. If I can only pick one though, Beau please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back