• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

12/15/2015

Greggy

✧ α sραякℓ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Lobo
Dear Blog,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHADDER!

I haven't given Chadder the stuff he's going to like, but hey, it's the thought that counts! I think the wallpaper I gave him suits his place. Beau came by to his birthday party, which is a surprise! I thought Yuka was the one going to get invited. Some of the cedar trees in Archmell have lights on them. Now I have to see the Aurora Borealis someday.

Anyway, I haven't been active in ACNL and TBT lately because I'm so darn hooked at Happy Home Designer! It was a fun game, but it's very time-consuming. But hey, I was just starting up the game! Maybe the workload of that game will soon get lighter after I'm done with all the projects Isabelle tasks me to do. Too bad Amiibo cards weren't sold in my place... I can't buy the NFC reader yet. I want to have K.K. Slider, Gracie, and Snake!

Now for the usual...

Toy Day Wishlists: (will edit for clarification and updates)
Bam - a pink doll
Genji - a green toy
Bones - an umbrella
Chadder - an orange wallpaper
Yuka - a white appliance
Ankha - a beige instrument (?)
Chief - a brown instrument
Fang - something green

Upcoming Birthday Celebrants:
Fang - December 18
Chief - December 19

Until Next Time!
-Greggy

Happy Home Designer is pretty addicting. The day I got it I was up until 3;30 in the morning playing it. Oops :p

Happy birthday to Chadder!

I don't have Happy Home Designer (nor do I plan on purchasing it because I already have trouble making time for New Leaf), but it sounds cool! :)

RinStarr;bt12200 said:
Happy Home Designer is pretty addicting. The day I got it I was up until 3;30 in the morning playing it. Oops :p

Oh yes, same here! I got scolded because I stayed until 2 AM playing HHD when I first played it. When I play the game, I'm like, "Just one more house then I'm going to stop!" but I keep on playing.

Back