• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

13 mins video of new leaf

stop it i need to start this essay :(

tbt y u do dis 2 me;

- dey still callin it club lol pls stop
- tell me Reiji english name

tbh they seem to do the same thing every time
- go to village
- discuss public works/ordinances
- go to mall
- discuss shops (club lol)
- talk about nook
- go to able sisters
- shoe shop
- talk about streetpass
- go to island

Anyway, all I got from that was:
Nautilus is now called Chambered Nautilus

Bye essay time

Last edited:
it's midnight and i need to write a page for lit but then animal crossing
even if it's repeated stuff, i love watching english new leaf :)

I don't know why they are calling it 'Club lol'. It's clearly 'Club 101' which is a play on words for 'lol' but not to be pronounced that way.

Maybe it's actually supposed to be called Club lol....?
Have any of the people presenting it at these events ever called it Club 101?

Plus the Japanese one is Club 444, so it makes sense it's numbers (maybe)

Jake stated in another thread that 444 is a play on words in Japan. I assume it is actually club 101, but was named so to resemble club lol. doesn't matter, I'll still call it 101.

Omg... am I the only one who thinks that the town layout/ the map in this preview is PERFECT? I will reset a dozen times if necessary to get such a map. ; 3 ;

34iidsg.png

I don't; I want Re-Tail to be right by the docks and my beach on the left side.

Anyways, the subtitles in all of the official videos containing Club 101 say 101, not lol.

I just think the map's got waaaay too much river. It looks like it takes up more space than the rivers in some of the other maps I've seen.

I want more land than river!

...And I still can't decide if I want a left beach or a right beach.

I feel like this game is a troll... Like, wth is Club lol?? I'm not liking the localization names so far. >.<

Back