• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

13 mins video of new leaf

I find it funny that the guy does that click "tck" sound before almost every sentence because I tend to do that too.

Got called out on it during public speaking and radio work.

it looks like anyone that went to pax and saw the demo has a video up just found other one that 17 mins uploaded 3 hrs ago.

Uh, so I took a snapshot to better look at the Club name, but something else caught my attention:

ohdear.png

...Nook's Homos?

Hmm... it does look more like an O than a 0 to be honest.

Yeah, it does look a lot like 'Club lol' rather than 'Club 101'. I'm sure other players will know what you're talking about if you mention either of the names, shouldn't be much of a problem.

The sign on the ground looks to be "lol", so it very well may be correct.

...so no one is baffled that Nook's sign has a typo? :V

The sign on the ground looks to be "lol", so it very well may be correct.

...so no one is baffled that Nook's sign has a typo? :V

Eh, it's a dev build on a dev 3DS. Obviously it's not going to be in the final game so I don't really have much to say.

I preferred 101, but I won't have stoke if they change the pronunciation to lol. It's not like the only text I'm going to read is going to be about the club. I'm really only going to use the thing on Saturday nights.

So I took the screenshot and posted it to my Tumblr and now I have 321 notes on it. For those who don't know, that's reblogs/likes.

Thanks for posting this XD

^ Ahaha, don't. It may be funny (and it is pretty funny), but there's something so wrong with that image :x

Excuse me while I go throw up a little!

I think it totally looks like 101. you can see the litte "," things on top of the l shape. and the "_" on the bottom. l's are straight up and down and don't have swishy line things LOL (not sure what they are called.)

Back