• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hihi!! if your slots are open i would like to request a villager!

Username: Erotic
Villager: Sasha
Time Zone/Availability: New York/EST
@themysterybidder
Hello, I will start cycling out Sasha for you and she should be ready to collect in approximately 1 hour. I'll DM you once she's ready. Thank you for ordering! 😀

Hi! I'm having no luck on island hopping so I thought I'd try.

Username: Rosch
Villager: Snake
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+8 (Manila)

@themysterybidder
Based on timezones, I am available as long as it's not 1PM on your side. Thank you very much in advance. Have a great day!

Hi! I'm having no luck on island hopping so I thought I'd try.

Username: Rosch
Villager: Snake
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+8 (Manila)

@themysterybidder
Based on timezones, I am available as long as it's not 1PM on your side. Thank you very much in advance. Have a great day!
Hello, I will start on Snake shortly and I will DM you once he's ready for collection. Thank you for ordering! 😀

Username: Romaki
Villager: Maple
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+2, I should be available for the rest of the evening, but I might be afk for a bit depending on the situation. Definitely available for the next couple of hours. :)

Username: Romaki
Villager: Maple
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+2, I should be available for the rest of the evening, but I might be afk for a bit depending on the situation. Definitely available for the next couple of hours. :)
Hello, I can start cycling Maple out for you and should be ready in 30-45 minutes. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection, if you can't manage, don't worry we can arrange a time for later on. Thank you for ordering!

Hello, I can start cycling Maple out for you and should be ready in 30-45 minutes. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection, if you can't manage, don't worry we can arrange a time for later on. Thank you for ordering!

Sounds good to me, my plot is available. Thanks for your service. :)

hiii im back again :)

Username: Erotic
Villager: Marshall
Time Zone/Availability: New York/EST
Welcome back! I will start cycling Marshal out for you and DM you once he's ready, probably 30-45 minutes. Thank you for ordering! Please let me know if you would like 50 NMTs or 5 material stacks as they are included with your order. 🙂

🐴Tuesday afternoon bump from Buck! 🐴
2022091617004500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hello I was wondering if your shop was still open? I’d love to adopt a few villagers but I’ll start with Sylvana!

Username: LegendOfCats
Villager: Sylvana
Time Zone/Availability: Central, available throughout the day.

Hello I was wondering if your shop was still open? I’d love to adopt a few villagers but I’ll start with Sylvana!

Username: LegendOfCats
Villager: Sylvana
Time Zone/Availability: Central, available throughout the day.
Hi, I can have Sylvana ready in about an hour if that's convenient. 👍

@themysterybidder

Username: Pokeking (Joji)
Villager: Drift
Time Zone/Availability: October 7 CST (Houston) after 8pm. However, I can time-travel to get an empty plot ready tonight since Queenie said she wants to leave.

I would like 50 free NMT please.

Thank you for your consideration.

@themysterybidder

Username: Pokeking (Joji)
Villager: Drift
Time Zone/Availability: October 7 CST (Houston) after 8pm. However, I can time-travel to get an empty plot ready tonight since Queenie said she wants to leave.

I would like 50 free NMT please.

Thank you for your consideration.
I will start preparing Drift and we can arrange via DM a time slot to suit (October 7). Thanks for ordering!👍

I will start preparing Drift and we can arrange via DM a time slot to suit (October 7). Thanks for ordering!👍

Uhoh. I made a mistake. I time travelled forward one day forward. Queenie is sweeping her house so the plot will be empty tomorrow on 10/6. Please advise if I should keep it as it and be available to invite Drift tomorrow at the same time as in my request or should I time travel once more so the plot becomes available today?

Back