Selling 1k TBT chibi *full* streaming

Ok, here's my OC for consideration. If chosen, I'd like to PM you details of a new outfit. Thank you : )

Oh so cute! My PMs are disabled please post it here so I don't get confused thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to order!
Let me grab my refs real quick
OK soooo
pixel%20mayor_1.gif

HNI_0012.jpg~320x480

tumblr_inline_nk51kbcRQJ1qezikq.gif
(note, the skirt should be the same color as the hair :))

Also, it is a little hard to see, but she has pink lining along her uniform (like, if it were real life, she has pink lining 2 inches above the hems along the jacket and the cuffs :))

Oh so cute! Ye will do.

Oh so cute! My PMs are disabled please post it here so I don't get confused thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh so cute! Ye will do.
Thank you so much! Feel free to add extra cute things like ribbons or lace or anything cute and girly like that :) do you want the tbt now or when you are finished?

TBTs sent, Hun and your FC is still added in Tubetown ... The Princess set is laid out under Big Tree so you can pick it up whenever you like!
Here is my silly Mayor LuluBelle:

w7bdj8.jpg

I'm aware of that. I wasn't asking for you to draw it. I said I had another outfit in mind. Edited my original post for the refs. And by larger size as in the finished pic being at least 900px tall. I prefer larger pics in general.

Thank you for the clarification! Upon looking at the refs I will decline uvu
The pictures are set in size I do not edit the canvas size.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That means you won't add the ears? ; v ;

n o eee it will have ears and tail! Jus no bunny nose or face it will look human. Is that ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

n o eee it will have ears and tail! Jus no bunny nose or face it will look human. Is that ok?
Yes! Sending btb~

ugghhh i want one, but i don't have enough, could you maybe, reserve a slot for me

TBTs sent, Hun and your FC is still added in Tubetown ... The Princess set is laid out under Big Tree so you can pick it up whenever you like!
Here is my silly Mayor LuluBelle:

w7bdj8.jpg

Precious, I declined, I apologize. I cannot draw your mayor in that outfit. We've discussed this. I do apologize, as I stated in the first post I do not like shorts or pants, I like dresses and skirts. Please wait til I say ok (but I already posted declined) before you send any TBT. I really do appreciate your interest but I will decline and send the bells back to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! Feel free to add extra cute things like ribbons or lace or anything cute and girly like that :) do you want the tbt now or when you are finished?

When I finish please c: Yeyeye thankyou!

Can I ask if I've been accepted or declined? I updated my first post with refs awhile ago. Thanks for your time!

ugghhh i want one, but i don't have enough, could you maybe, reserve a slot for me

I doubt I will be full anytime soon >w< But I like to see the refs before I decide on anything. I should post this ; - ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I ask if I've been accepted or declined? I updated my first post with refs awhile ago. Thanks for your time!

I will decline. I appropriate your patience while I sorted through everyone and all the posts! Thank you for your time.

I'm on my phone and can't post the other refs, would you be able to draw her in the current outfit ? : )

Precious, I declined, I apologize. I cannot draw your mayor in that outfit. We've discussed this. I do apologize, as I stated in the first post I do not like shorts or pants, I like dresses and skirts. Please wait til I say ok (but I already posted declined) before you send any TBT. I really do appreciate your interest but I will decline and send the bells back to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I'm sorry, I had sent because I saw everyone else send it haha ;3; you can send it back if it is a problem, just remember to tell me to pay you back haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, Hun ... It is totally OK to put any dress on her that you like ... Forget the pants! Lol
Sorry, I forgot about needing to have a dress ...
Keep the TBTs and just do what ever your artistic soul directs. It's really OK with me!
And I am still gifting the Princess Set to you!
Please don't feel pressured ... Take whatever time you need, Hun :)

Last edited:

Derp. Oh well. I did find the other outfits for the other two, but you'll probably decline those too, so won't bother showing them to you. XP Umm, what about this?

Aurelia: [x]

For the dress, I was think the colors would be more like a galaxy, like blues, purples, teals, black, white & silver: [x]

In case the link doesn't work, I think this is the same dress... I hope. XD
[x], [x], [x]

Last edited:
Back