• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 2 Festivale Accessories (The Feather Hat Thingy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
This is the 1st Festivale in Sheepish so I'd like Mayor Bo & Mary to get dressed up for the occasion. I've been hoping Pav?'s RV would be in my Campground but so far no luck. I read that Labelle is supposed to have it the week before Festivale she hasn't had it so far.

I can pay in IGB, TBT or an RV visit. I have all 50 WA, all Sanrio, all LOZ, all Splatoon, Felyne (Monster Hunter), Wisp (Villager) & Celeste. Please let me know what you'd like for payment. Thanks!

[ festivale-accessory.jpg

Hey, Val! I can order you two of them for 1 TBT each, if you'd like ^^

I was just hopping back on to check on this. What great timing! 1 TBT for each sounds perfect! Thanks so much!

No problem! They should ship in a few hours!

I'm sorry I wasn't on sooner. We had to take care of our rats & then we had dinner. Whenever it's a good time for you just let me know. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thanks so much for your help!

I'm sorry I wasn't on sooner. We had to take care of our rats & then we had dinner. Whenever it's a good time for you just let me know. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thanks so much for your help!

It just shipped, I can deliver!

It just shipped, I can deliver!

Good timing again. I'll open my gate for you. I'm Bo from Sheepish. It's the same FC though. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much, koopasta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back