Hey..do you have these? I forgot to put in my last order

Mayor Name : Leticia
Town Name : Rapa Nui
Friend Code: 2896-3708-7092
Buying:
-Pic of Isabelle
Tbt total: 3 TBT?
Availability and time zone: CET (4h) Brazil, I can enter pretty much anytime

Thank you for ordering.Your item is ready to collect. Let me know when you are online. Thank you!

Mayor Name : Alyssa
Town Name : Oakwood
Friend Code: 1650-8407-9364
Buying: Golden furniture set
tbt total: 42
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: My timezone is EST, and I'm pretty much available any day aside from Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. If something were to come up I'd let you know in advance. What time works best for you? I've also added you on my 3DS.

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Alyssa
Town Name : Oakwood
Friend Code: 1650-8407-9364
Buying: Golden furniture set
tbt total: 42
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: My timezone is EST, and I'm pretty much available any day aside from Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. If something were to come up I'd let you know in advance. What time works best for you? I've also added you on my 3DS.

Thank you for ordering. I think I have only those golden items :
golden bed
golden carpet
golden chair

If you need those items let me know I will check my storage.
Thank you!

Thank you for ordering. I think I have only those golden items :
golden bed
golden carpet
golden chair

If you need those items let me know I will check my storage.
Thank you!

Hi, I'd be happy to buy those three things from you for 9 TBT. If you're available today, I can play around 2:15 PM which is around 8:15 PM your time I think? If not, we can work out another day. ^_^ I'll send the TBT as soon as we confirm a meeting time.

Hi, I'd be happy to buy those three things from you for 9 TBT. If you're available today, I can play around 2:15 PM which is around 8:15 PM your time I think? If not, we can work out another day. ^_^ I'll send the TBT as soon as we confirm a meeting time.

Hi I have checked my storage and sorry I have only golden carpet. If you need let me know.

I was not available yesterday at the time. If you still need only golden carpet, I can do trade today at 4pm CET time today or tomorrow. Please let me know in advance so that we can both meet up same time.
If time is not convenient for you. Let me know from between what time to what time is good for you. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back