Selling 20 Sautéed Mushrooms for 15 TBT per currency: (20 = 300 TBT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperboy012305

Maining Male Villager since 2015
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Glimmer Shroom
Starry Mushroom Lamp
Glimmer Shroom
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Glow Shroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (269) +
I unfortunately wasn't able to amass more Sautéed Mushrooms than anticipated, but I am selling my leftovers I don't need as I have a complete lineup anyway.

As stated in the title, I am selling one Sautéed Mushrooms currency for 15 TBT. Meaning:
  • Mushrooms costing 20 Sautéed Mushrooms in the shop is up to 300 TBT
  • Mushrooms costing 30 Sautéed Mushrooms in the shop is up to 450 TBT
  • And Mushrooms costing 40 Sautéed Mushrooms in the shop is up to 600 TBT
(I am now selling 20 Sautéed Mushrooms, as @Yanrima~ has bought a regular Famous Mushroom)

Choose carefully, and it's unfortunately first come first serve. (If I had more Sautéed Mushrooms to sell I wouldn't give this policy...)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in buying 40 sauteed mushrooms for the fly agaric mushroom lamp. How much TBT do you need for the 40 sauteed mushrooms?

edit: I found out that the 40 mushroom items are 600 TBT so I'll just stick to buying the 20 sauteed mushrooms which is red famous mushroom. Still, I'm interested in buying.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in buying 40 sauteed mushrooms for the fly agaric mushroom lamp. How much TBT do you need for the 40 sauteed mushrooms?

edit: I found out that the 40 mushroom items are 600 TBT so I'll just stick to buying the 20 sauteed mushrooms which is red famous mushroom. Still, I'm interested in buying.
Woah hold on, I just did 600 TBT because I multiplied the amount of how much the collectibles of the Sautéed Mushrooms are compared to one Sautéed Mushrooms (Which is 15 TBT). And 600 TBT is what came out.

You can haggle for a lower price of 600 TBT if you want, or you can buy the mushroom collectibles that cost 20 Sautéed Mushrooms, which is your current offer.

Woah hold on, I just did 600 TBT because I multiplied the amount of how much the collectibles of the Sautéed Mushrooms are compared to one Sautéed Mushrooms (Which is 15 TBT). And 600 TBT is what came out.

You can haggle for a lower price of 600 TBT if you want, or you can buy the mushroom collectibles that cost 20 Sautéed Mushrooms, which is your current offer.
I Would like a red famous mushroom for 300 tbt. And any or no message is needed for the mushroom. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back