Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Completed
i probably should have paid more attention the event because i didnt get a single fortunate mushroom LOL
To your credit, there isn't really any good way of getting a full row of fortunate/safe mushrooms unless you were looking at the community spreadsheet that @/Saylor made. @/DaCoSim made a thread with it here! Otherwise it's definitely just a game of chance/rng, and each round had more poisonous mushrooms than safe ones. Round 3 only had 25/98 safe mushrooms. 😭 I think I noticed some other people who were also just kind o buying whatever, and I just assumed those people wanted to play the game that way because there's an appeal to figuring out stuff on your own. 🤔

i wanna risk keeping my one cute fortunate shroom alive instead of sautéing it. its not gonna disappear, right? 🥺
Sadly, the fortunate and unfortunate mushrooms will disappear into the ground until perhaps they will fruit again should the event return.
I think they will unfortunately. Here's Jeremy's post about it.

How long do we have to spend our mushrooms? I’m trying to find a date trade before I purchase my last one and the raffle tickets with my remaining mushrooms.

Edit: Never mind. I just bought it.

Last edited:
I was really excited for Mushroom Season to arrive, and I've been looking forward to it since it was announced! It was a really fun mini-event. 🍄🍂💗

It was fun to see the foraged mushrooms revealed in the shop, as well as revealed as poisonous or not. I enjoyed the names too. Hopefully it was fun for staff to make them all. 😁 The lineups we could make with them were cute, and I love how many people wanted to keep the temporary mushrooms. 😂🫂💗

I do feel for whoever (Jeremy?) had to deal with the site having a temporary meltdown!

I'm also obviously thrilled with all my new mushie collectibles! Thanks for the fun mini-event! ✨

TY staff! Your humor and ingenuity never ceases to amaze me.
I always get nervous about Halloween events, especially if you dare to post another Hallow-easter... let's hope I didn't just jinx us!

I needed two days to rest after all that intense posting. It was really exhausting for me. I wish we could gather more Spores just by viewing threads, reacting to posts, voting in polls, and maybe exchanging messages. But the Event was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. The whole idea and the community aspect were brilliant. It's been said many times already but the Foraged Mushrooms were just the most precious little things. I wish we could keep them somewhere other than just in our hearts.

Now I really need to figure out which Mushrooms to buy.

Finally decided between the death angel mushroom lamp and the starry mushroom lamp, I got the latter! I thought the former would go with more of my collectibles but the starry one was just so charming 😭 I had to

Raffle Winners! New
It's time to draw our four Glow Shroom Raffle winners! Out of over 1000 raffle tickets sold, the winners are...

@JemAC

@BetsySundrop

@Cirice

@Rosch

Congrats to our lucky winners, you'll receive your new Glow Shrooms shortly.

For anyone else who still has Sautéed Mushrooms or Fortunate Mushrooms, please purchase collectibles from the shop before tomorrow (Saturday) at 9:00 PM EDT. Fortunate and Unfortunate Mushrooms have now been hidden from lineups and will be removed from inventories once the event's collectibles are removed from the shop tomorrow.

With the final pieces of Mushroom Season wrapping up, we'll be starting Halloween soon! See you then!

Back