• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 2017 Cakes ! (Yummy <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh, this thread is much needed especially with how depressing this year has been in general.

My fondest memory was just a few days ago. Went for an early morning walk and it was snowing and and Christmas lights were on and everything was so quiet and soft and beautiful. Things have been so chaotic lately that somehow it was pivotal to keeping me going.

I'd like to enter!

My best memory of 2016 was meeting my best friend. Im so thankful to have her in my life :)

one of my greatest memories of 2016 was in my science classes. it was just four of us. we just sat there and talked every lesson about the dumbest stuff and laughed but it was so relaxing and fun. we'd be sat there writing chemistry notes while crying at the stories we told each other and the jokes we told. they were just fun moments that made the school week so much less stressful and more tolerable.

2 More Hours to Enter !

I have read every memory and you guys are just the cutest things <3

My best 2016 memory was traveling to Japan with my family for my birthday! Visiting Harajuku and Akihabara is definitely one of the highlights of my trip. Thank you for doing this giveaway! :)

I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING A LITTLE LATE; decided to extend to 6 ;-) ! I SWEAR I'LL BE ON TIME after that no more entries ! (was playing bns....rip)

Best 2016 memory is graduating college =) thanks for the giveaway!

I will be using a random name generator in order by post !

10 more minutes to enter

I will not be giving the cakes away until around 7 p.m est !

First cake goes to : Pinkbell

Second cake goes to: ririsoup

Third cake goes to: angcrossing

Last cake goes to: Burigu

I will p.m you all when I am ready to either drop-off/ or for pick-up !

Thank you all for entering my little giveaway <3

Congrats Pinkbell, Ririsoup, angcrossing and Burigu!!! :D Hope y'all enjoy yer cakes :p

Yay I just logged in before bed.. is it to late grab a cake? :)
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back