Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg + 2024 F13 Candies = accepting any TBT offer || Interest Check = Pink Star Fragment, White Feather + more 🍄

Hi! I have a Sakura Egg dated Mar 28, 2016. You can have it for free if you'd like. Just let me know what message you want.
Oh wow!! That's such a lovely surprise to wake up to, thank you! 🥰 are you sure there's nothing you'd like in return?

Here's the message I'd like on it, please (you can copypaste it to make it easier)

Spring Blossoms, a happy duet between the brook and the breeze 🌸🎵

Oh wow!! That's such a lovely surprise to wake up to, thank you! 🥰 are you sure there's nothing you'd like in return?

Here's the message I'd like on it, please (you can copypaste it to make it easier)

Spring Blossoms, a happy duet between the brook and the breeze 🌸🎵
You always come up with the most beautiful messages!

No, I don't need anything. I'm actually working on giving away some of my collectibles that I rarely use. All I care about is seeing them go to a good home where they will be appreciated. 😊

I have a red turnip from August 22, 2019 that I would consider selling for 450 tbt. It's so cuuuuuuute 🥰
Let me know if that is acceptable and what message to add.

I have a red turnip from August 22, 2019 that I would consider selling for 450 tbt. It's so cuuuuuuute 🥰
Let me know if that is acceptable and what message to add.
It's a deal! 🥰💞 Tom Nook would buy it for 16,000 tbt but he's away at an island across the horizon at the moment soooooo..... LOL! just a cute reference 😉

This is the message I'd like for it, please (with emojis included!)

Sow, water, profit! A bountiful harvest after nurturing the earth with enough love and patience 🌱💰

Back