Selling green crescent moon + X2 rad heart balloons

hallo! I think I can part with one of my historic sceneries from 2016 ^-^ not sure how much they go for though!
and also im wondering, are you looking for other collectibles as well? :0 im kinda interested in the pink frag but i dont have much tbt, was just wondering if you were open to trading it and had a collectible wishlist? 🤔

hallo! I think I can part with one of my historic sceneries from 2016 ^-^ not sure how much they go for though!
and also im wondering, are you looking for other collectibles as well? :0 im kinda interested in the pink frag but i dont have much tbt, was just wondering if you were open to trading it and had a collectible wishlist? 🤔

i'll trade the pink frag in exchange for a scenery if that's cool? i don't really have any other collectibles i'm after, so that works with me ;u;

also what's the date on the scenery collectible you'd trade? :0

i'll trade the pink frag in exchange for a scenery if that's cool? i don't really have any other collectibles i'm after, so that works with me ;u;

also what's the date on the scenery collectible you'd trade? :0
oh no please that's too much on your end!! 😭 I'm looking through my inventory right now and I can give you an additional Pinky if that's an okay collectible for you? ^^
1725363421207.png

The date of my night sky scenery is Aug 19, 2016 at 12:02 PM (EST) if that works for you :]

oh no please that's too much on your end!! 😭 I'm looking through my inventory right now and I can give you an additional Pinky if that's an okay collectible for you? ^^
1725363421207.png

The date of my night sky scenery is Aug 19, 2016 at 12:02 PM (EST) if that works for you :]

that would be good, would you like a message on the fragment? :3

Hey there! I can get you an unpurchased green star fragment if you're still looking for one. I'd be down to trade it for your blue star fragment.
Would you be interested in date-trading an unpurchased purple star fragment for the one that you currently have?

hello! really sorry, i've changed lineup plans so i no longer need to trade D;

Hey, let me know which collectables and what order when your ready to trade

hello, please could you purchase a caustic crystal, then an indigo mushroom lamp and finally an opalescent crystal? i think it's 72 tickets total, so 2880 TBT (40 TBT per ticket) :]

Back