• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

29 Days! Finally below 30 :D and a quick question!

legendarysaiken

www.neogeeked.com
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
As we approach the 20 day mark for the US release, I just wanted to say this forum has been awesome and all the people on it are awesome. I'm excited for the US, AUS, and UK as we all get closer to June 9th and 15th. :D

So here's my question!

What style do you plan to go with?
As a male, will you be collecting skirts? As a female, will you be wearing pants? What's your style going to be?

As we approach the 20 day mark for the US release, I just wanted to say this forum has been awesome and all the people on it are awesome. I'm excited for the US, AUS, and UK as we all get closer to June 9th and 15th. :D

So here's my question!

What style do you plan to go with?
As a male, will you be collecting skirts? As a female, will you be wearing pants? What's your style going to be?

If they have a kilt, I'll wear the hell out of it. Otherwise I'll just wear what looks really neat!

Also, as far as styles go, I don't know. I'm just ready to get my hands on the game already!!!

I generally just stick with something I like LOL

I will try change it up in NL tho

Ah well, as in the past, anything that looks good on is going on! My character will wear a bit of everything and she'll love it!

I am very excited for the level of customisation we can reach now though. Shoes...SOCKS etc!! This is why I'll want to wear it all-won't be able to decide. A bit like me, in any given week you can find me in dresses, trousers, joggie bottoms, skirts, onesies, jodhpurs and hoodies of varying levels of casual-formal depending where I am and if I have a big meeting or not.

I'm going to customize my character so I look like this person

Hopefully they'll have some goatees in New Leaf

Attachments

• Season_4_-_Heisenberg.jpg
    Season_4_-_Heisenberg.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 166
Im going to base my toon on star wars stuff my male toon will look like a smuggler if i can figure out how to make clothing patterns my female toon will have a Star Wars slave look.

You forgot about Europe D:

And of course I'm collecting pants, even though I'm a girl. Actually, I never wear skirts or dresses in real life. :D

This time, I want to imitate my real style, which means reddish hair and black all over the clothing. :D

Going to buy every jumper or sweater I see. Not to fussed about pants or skirts.

Socks are a whole different matter though. If there aren't any argyle socks in the game then I'm not buying it.

I don't have much of a style that I like to go with, but in City Folk I would always wear the thick-rimmed glasses or w/e they're called and the purple knit hat... at least until it started to get warmer.
As for New Leaf, I imagine I'll just wear whatever I'm in the mood for. I'll probably stick with dresses and skirts, but pants and shorts are also something I'll be wearing.

I hate skirts and dresses in real life. However, give me the opportunity to wear nothing but skirts and dresses in a game and that is going to be all I wear. I may keep a pair of black, khaki, and tan pants to go with the occasional shirt I make, but otherwise I'm strictly wearing girly clothes.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll be wearing in-game designs most of the time. There's only a handful I'd ever see myself wearing all the time. The only time I'd probably wear in game clothes is to deal with Gracie or other things of that nature. Now that I've really gotten into designing nice dresses, I think I'll wear my own designs most of the time. Since I can't make clothes in real life, I have to express my girly fashion sense in-game~

I'm wanting a kilt also. I'm a bagpiper and want my character to be a piper as well. Hey that might be a good characters name "Piper"

I swear to anything that is holy, these last two weeks have been the longest two weeks of my life. And the time is not getting any faster, lol! 29 days! This game has consumed my life already, lol!

And for my style? I'm totally going to be a girly girl and collect dresses. :p

This wait is feeling like Majora's Mask, but rather than prevent it, you want it to happen as soon as possible....

tumblr_mmld4kQWSR1s1ru11o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
It kind of seems like the closer it gets to the release date the long it feels if you know what mean.

I'll be going skirts, dresses, pants.. everything. All depends on my mood. I'll probably wear a custom design on occasion, also.

I'll probably just end up wearing a red Pikmin hat, some sort of shirt (I'll probably switch around between the HRA shirt and some other ones), and whatever pants look good on me and somewhat match my shirt. That will most likely be my main outfit.

Bear shirt
Bear pants
Bear cap
Thick glasses
Probably bear feet as well
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
That will be my main outfit.

Will be going between that and the cat cap and probably that Kappa getup

Back