• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

29 Days! Finally below 30 :D and a quick question!

I will probably be going for a hipster or preppy look. I feel like that reflects my Animal Crossing endeavors the most.

I used to always coordinate my hairstyle and color with my real life look. In New Leaf, I will go a bit more crazy.

Of course I'll be collecting pants! :D I almost never wear dresses and skirts in real life, so pants are more my style. When the game comes out, I'm gonna try to get my hands on some shorts instead of long pants. :) But the skirts and dresses are adorable!

I will wear anything that looks cute, dresses/skirts or pants/shirt.

Probably just gonna be wearing a handful of random stuff, nothing in particular. on one hand, I am super happy the clothing style isn't genderlocked anymore, as I've never worn dressing IRL and I've wanted freakin' pants, on the other hand, people have created such lovely dresses and skirts for NL and I have a bunch of qr codes saved, so I'll most definitely will be wearing both

I'm a bit of a girly girl in AC, even if I'm not too much in rl. Maybe because I don't think I can pull off cutesy things. xD I will wear pants now and then, but I'm really digging the dresses and skirts. Long stockings~ I want the fringe ponytail style, dark brown with green eyes. <-- real features. I have so many looks in mind, I'd better dust off my art skills for some big time designing. While I'll be borrowing QR codes for a good while, I'd like to have my own exclusive outfits that just kick butt and make dem girl friends jealous. :) I haven't thought this much about my town style though.. I'm not good at creating roads and such, but I suppose if I want a REALLY unique town, I'll have to try!

BTW wearing a dress as a male make you run like a female!
Also, vice versa. A female wearing pants makes her run like a male!

And I'm trying to find this video. Can someone help

It depends if I do cosplay, but I would mostly wear pants. I think dresses/skirts are kinda uncomfortable for me

My main character, female, will wear pants unless I find a really cool dress design like I've seen on Tumblr. I don't do skirts/dresses in real life, so why start now? And besides, creating designs is a pain and I will only use the QR scanner for designs I really like.

I imagine I will have a whole bunch of outfits, I'm really looking forward to shoes and socks though, eep!

I'll also wear quite a few custom outfits...
And dresses...
And hats...
I'm too excited to choose!

Back