• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

3.0 >.>

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
header2.png

SIGIncubus5.png

footer2-1.png

Version 3... horray. >.>

Since everyone loves the boarders I decided to make it more freaky. >.>

I've hidden some messages in it, if you can read them all PM them to me and i'll give you a hug, There should be three total, not counting the ones that are visible, some are implied. kinda nice eh?

But yeah, someday i'll make a new sig that i'll wear that isn't related to this, and that day is not going to be for awhile. : D

anyway yeah, tell me what you think, I'm just going to say this one is alot better than what its come from.

I liked the other boarders...like I had said, looked like a fishtank-ish sig.

But this one's still pretty good...are you gonna' enter it in the sig contest?

Flygon said:
Brushed galore! And it's pretty awesome, good job.
Actually, there's no brushing in there at all. D:

err, wait, there's a little around the text, but thats it.

thanks. ^-^

I can't say it's boring, because there's some grey in there. (It's not only black and white =O)

Do I see a Treble Clef in there?

[quote="Shadow_] I can't say it's boring, because there's some grey in there. (It's not only black and white =O)

Do I see a Treble Clef in there? [/quote]
Oh.. whoah. I think there is a Treble Clef in there.. or atleast it looks like it. :gyroidtongue:

[quote="Shadow_] I can't say it's boring, because there's some grey in there. (It's not only black and white =O)

Do I see a Treble Clef in there? [/quote]
You can find all sorts of stuff in there. : o

if you notice, right under that, you see a bar of music... or whatever you'd call that.. I haven't played an instrument since sixth grade, so yeah. >.>

Uhh... we'll call it a bar... with those lines n'stuff. <3 :gyroidgrin:

Zelandonia said:
Ok, random question, How on Earth do I PM you, Fish?
Uhh, you click on my name in a post, then you click one of those buttons in there that says "personal message" or something by it. >.>

industrial.png

I made another. >.>

I haven't added weird messages in this one, or completely finished it yet, but I figured since you all love me and want to see absolutely everything I make, i'd show this to you. :gyroidgrin:

and while i'm at that...

drink.gif

Zelandonia said:
No, When I get into your profile and click the "PM" ]
that is pretty weird. :gyroidsurprised:

uhh... I can PM myself... I dunno, try sending a normal one, or better yet, i'll send you one, see if you can reply to it. >.>

Back