What kind of messages do you like on your collectibles?

i've only ever purchased one collectible from someone else (with no message) but I would probably let them include whatever speaks to them in the moment. it's like a little personal touch

i'm not that particular with the messages tbh !!
i like whatever people send along with it whether it's just something they think of on the spot, a silly joke, emojis, i'll take it (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)

recently i've been having fun referencing some anime in messages (it's mostly been fairy tail but i remember quoting megumi too)

some notable messages:
View attachment 587455 View attachment 587456 View attachment 587457
The way I forgot about these... the pizza one is truly random skdfdkfdk I must have been super hungry and in the moment. 😂

On another note, it's been so nice reading other people's replies! I kind of wanted to quote reply to some of you guys but I think I'll wait until the lag is a little better. Special thanks to those who shared specific messages. 💕

calling me out rn ok chesus i see how it is

i usually leave the messages up to whoever is sending me the collectible! i’m not usually one to ask for a word for word message on things like lyrics or book quotes TT my preference is honestly a collectible from a friend with a silly message or an inside joke on it, but it’s up to them for what they wanna throw on there :^D

i would love to share some right now but going into my inventory with this lag would send me spiraling!

im not particular about messages on most of my collectibles, though i do appreciate the ones my friends send over with some sort of silly or heartfelt message!

BA882D7D-7249-42B3-8921-904ED01B383D.jpeg

7EAD80E4-E4D5-4A70-9396-7A0B4556ABBE.jpeg

00BB9B92-6269-4D8C-90C2-D49E3263F464.jpeg

and then these two messages <3 ik i yap a lot abt jav’s pokeball message but it did really mean a lot to me! since the pokeball was my first ever dream collectible and he was so kind to gift me one. and king dorado, who was really kind to me back when i was still new, gave me a tasty cake and attached a happy birthday message with filipino references ;w; (i miss u king!!)
CA905810-AB0C-4E19-8EEE-7443E58380B6.jpeg

E2CB3480-959A-46C3-8198-F44C8277336F.jpeg

I like pop culture references in my collectible messages, as well as messages that describe collectibles differently than what the shop says. Like the orange candy, it says that it’s a double-chocolate truffle candy.

My favorite collectible message ever - “All meow and no purr makes ghost kitty a meowbag.”

i'm not too fussy or particular with messages and i also really suck at coming up from them. but i love getting messages from friends! from silly to even just emojis, it makes me so happy!

i'm a big fan of IonicKarma iconic bee movie script collectible messages! idk how all that fits on a message LOL

I mostly like quotes. Doesn’t have to be a famous one either just a nice one. Or even just a quote like message that either another user or I myself came up with.

i don't do messages. not because i don't like them, but because i can't think of anything clever or funny to put on them ://

Usually nothing cause I can't think of anything. If I want a specific message I'll ask a friend to help

When I do want message it's usually an emote, pun, or something related to

I don't like having messages on my collectibles. Unless I can think of something clever or meaningful, I prefer sobriety in my lineup lol

I usually just ask for a cute emoji message, I never know anything specific to ask :) And of course personal messages on gifts are really nice & heartwarming 🥰

I like to have messages attached to my collectibles in general. Especially ones relevant to the collectible itself - maybe through a quote, something I like, etc. Sometimes I ask for a specific message, and sometimes I let people surprise me.

I also enjoy adding messages to collectibles! When I bought a black feather for my friend @/ZeldaCrossing64, I decided to include some modified lines from a Metallica song. I'm surprised none of their collectibles make any reference to metal songs; anyone who has read their posts before will know that they're a total nut for that kind of music. XD

My top 3 favorites BTW...
490.jpg
They say this bird is a symbol of virtue and happiness, but in my eyes, it’s a symbol of eternal love. Happiness is what you make of it, but I will gladly be there for you every step of the way. Je t’aime! 💙
723.jpg
"These feelings never change... And I'll put them all into Terastallizing right here, right now!" -Kieran
597.jpg
Carved upon my stone my body lies, but still I roam 👻
(This originally didn't have anything but I had it changed because I couldn't help it, and "Wherever I May Roam" is AWESOME.....)

I could go on about this but I gotta stop here...LOL

Back