• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

3 minute Sig-Bad.

YogurtBandit

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Well, I tried to make a Bob sig, But it was more toying with Gimp...

67qwt36.png

:wacko:

if you know it's bad why not take a little more time with it?

instead of making a red border make it black, (goto edit, stroke by selection, 1 pixel) and the text could be more unique. Also the render is horribly cut. Also I can't tell if he has a tail coming out of his stomach,

Just drop the style and try something different, IMO

Spending 3 minutes on a sig is pretty bad...

Render's choppy.
Red text is extremely hard on the eyes
BG is very very generic.
Border's really thick... If you're going to make a thick border, have some sort of design in it...

6/10

The render was cut horribly.Also the red doesn't match with the purple.And what is up with the white?

YogurtBandit said:
Like i said, no Effort, more experimentals...
Sorry, but I have to say, its GREAT that you are experimenting but when you think somethings bad please don't post it, just reflect on it yourself or work on it until YOU think its good. Thanks.

^_^

Back