• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

30 day video game challenge Day 30 Last day

osu!
screenshot003.jpg

Day 16-

These are getting annoyingly hard.

I wish I could pass on this as any answer I say will be dumb. Sonic Adventure.

Day 16

I have to say Xenoblade Chronicles just because they weren't ridiculously long and annoying at the beginning of the game like a lot of RPG cutscenes are.

Day 16: blaaarrghh...ummmm I'll say Final Fantasy 8! I always thoroughly looked forward to the cut scenes.

With some of those guardian forces I felt like I was watching a movie... ...Or rather, the previews before the actual movie that you can't skip to the menu for. None the less, they were still enjoyable~

Day 16:

Jeez, can't even remember! Gonna' say my most recent one I remember is MH3U. Love seeing the new monsters appear!

Day 16: Super Mario Land. The cutscenes are short and to the point. 20/10

Hm, day 17 favorite antagonist.. probably Relius Clover from Blazblue. I even cosplayed as him. ^^

Day 17
Handsome Jack

Hehe, handsome Jack is good, too! I've never gotten too far in Borderlands 2, but I've seen my bro playing it and Handsome Jack has some the funniest monologues/dialogues in any game I've played. Similarly, I also liked (spoiler:Hades) from Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Back