Auction ๓๏๓єгคՇђ αятωσяк || chibi auction! ENDED

shroom_by_mome_raths-d8fpyul.png

added a new example!

yeah omg my friends always used to think it was the first or fourth...and my american friends used to think it was the 2nd of march because i'd write the date in british format (02.03). really annoying!

and thanks for bidding! i'll update the first post~

Yep. My own boyfriend gets it mixed up too... which is kinda sad. XD Especially since we've known each other for a couple years now.

Ooh, that's a new one. Never March, but I can see how people would mess that up too.

And... 260 TBT.

Yep. My own boyfriend gets it mixed up too... which is kinda sad. XD Especially since we've known each other for a couple years now.

Ooh, that's a new one. Never March, but I can see how people would mess that up too.

And... 260 TBT.

i went and asked my girlfriend if she remembered mine and she actually paused...we've known each other for ten years as well. |D
so it's coming up! you got any plans for yours? o3o

ahaha yeahh one of the many perks of the british. along with timezones and everyone on the internet thinking you live in london and like the bbc.

thanks!

i went and asked my girlfriend if she remembered mine and she actually paused...we've known each other for ten years as well. |D
so it's coming up! you got any plans for yours? o3o

ahaha yeahh one of the many perks of the british. along with timezones and everyone on the internet thinking you live in london and like the bbc.

thanks!

Awww man. XD On the plus side, thank god for smartphones since it shows birthday notifications (well, if you put them in anyway). That SHOULD make things easier... I hope.

Hmm, for me, not 100% sure. My boyfriend was able to take the day off for it, so we'll be hanging out. Maybe bowling...? I'm not too sure right now. Probably nothing fancy though. Will probably figure it out this weekend though.

What about you? Doing anything special?

And.. 320 TBT.

bumps this super quickly i'm gonna be gone now until the third, anyone who bumps this for me will be loved forever.

thanks for bidding everyone!

Back