• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying --

i can give you 6 blue hydrangeas and 3 pink, and i can also give you 1 basket of perfect oranges!!

I have quite a few black cosmos if you still need them. :) I could sell for discounted TBT? Let me get a quick count, regardless!

I'm sure happy I completed my hydrangeas already o.o that's a lot! I bet I had more needed since my town is all blue

i can give you 6 blue hydrangeas and 3 pink, and i can also give you 1 basket of perfect oranges!!

Thanks I'll add you now !

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a complete bunch of hybrid flowers like carnations that you cant take! c:

Oh my gosh I'd love to come look! Thanks ^^ adding now

- - - Post Merge - - -

My quick count is 54 black cosmos! :)

I'll purchase all of them! ^^
Would you like to drop off, or I come pick them up?

Perfect! And whichever you would prefer is fine with me. ^_^

I'll pick them up let me know when you've opened!

Open! If you need any other hybrids you see, please feel free to take and we will work out a deal. I'm closing this town soon anyways. :)

Back