Shop 500 TBT Steam Keys & Egg Collectibles

there is someone else in your town, do you want me to wait until they leave?

oops sorry i just saw you have the newsprint helmet which i am also after, could i have that too please?

not right now though since my 3DS is charging and im not on my wiiu but maybe later? sorry to be a hassle

Could I buy a sloppy set?

Sure thing, please add me and send TBT. Would you like me to deliver or you want to pick up?​

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops sorry i just saw you have the newsprint helmet which i am also after, could i have that too please?

not right now though since my 3DS is charging and im not on my wiiu but maybe later? sorry to be a hassle

I will reserve it for you, just PM when you can pick it up. :>

Sure thing, please add me and send TBT. Would you like me to deliver or you want to pick up?​
This was my first time sending TBT bells, I hope I did it right. ^^; And I would like to pick up. I'm ready to now.

Gates open!​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heading to bed, leave PM with what you want and I'll get back to everyone tomorrow. ^^​

i'll take a pink wetsuit and a mermaid set for 280 tbt :3 xx

Last edited:
It says the newsprint helmet is reserved for 48 hours, so if something happens and it doesn't sell, could I buy it?

I'd like the Golden Rod and Golden Net if they are still available. 100 TBT total, right?

Let me know when you're free.
I tried coming last night but your town was busy, I guess you left your gate open whilst talking to someone

Back