• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction ZUCKER is moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

move_oolong

aka tea
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (5) +
4hFjkC8.png

zucker is moving!
auction ends at 12:00PM EST!

*auction extended only slightly due to lack of offers*

Attachments

• zuckermoveout.jpg
    zuckermoveout.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I’m surprised he hasn’t been snapped up😱 I would have Zucker for sure if I had a plot, I hope he finds a home 🥺

I’m surprised he hasn’t been snapped up😱 I would have Zucker for sure if I had a plot, I hope he finds a home 🥺
yes i know! usually he goes pretty quick but it must be my timing ;w; i do have weird hours. it's ok though, he's not in boxes yet so i can keep extending the time so someone has an opportunity to snatch him up. i just... don't want this to drag out too long because i do wanna get back to cycling.

I’ll bid 10 NMT! I lost Zucker to the Amiibo glitch and his house just went away today 😭 So I have an open plot. It’d mean so much to me if I could get him back through this.

I’ll bid 10 NMT! I lost Zucker to the Amiibo glitch and his house just went away today 😭 So I have an open plot. It’d mean so much to me if I could get him back through this.
DONE! i honestly want to go ahead and get him out because this has taken a while, but also... i feel for you ;-; i'll close the auction and send you a dodo code shortly, hun ~ ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back