David said:
Kinect = fail?? lol wow people, talk about being ignorant, you guys haven't even used it. and 150 isn't bad, thats like a bit more than double a standard controller. You're getting a whole new way to play/interact with your system.
Playstation 2 Eyetoy. Tap on a microphone, tada! Kinect!

David said:
Kinect = fail?? lol wow people, talk about being ignorant, you guys haven't even used it. and 150 isn't bad, thats like a bit more than double a standard controller. You're getting a whole new way to play/interact with your system.
FANBOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tom said:
David said:
It's more accurate, and it's supported in real games, not just minigame stuff.

Anyways, Move and Kinect are doomed to be failures.

Pear said:
Tom said:
David said:

Looks like another fanboy has chimed in

Pear said:
Tom said:
David said:

Looks like another fanboy has chimed in
Herp.

Oraki51 said:
Im just gonna say:
It was Nintendo's Idea and Move and Kinect are inspired off of it.
I don't see how Kinect is at all inspired by the Wii.

Playstation 2 Eyetoy/Playstation 3 Eye maybe, but not the Wii.

AndyB said:
VantagE said:
Kinect= fail
Because Move is a great idea eh?
Both are pretty *censored.2.0*ty honestly.
Putting words in my mouth now are we? I never said that the Move is great, in fact I think its kind of a joke too, but I think it will do better than Kinect. I foresee the Kinect being a flop. I think at this point the technology is not there for what Microsoft wants the Kinect to do. Don't starting putting words in my mouth that I never said.

David said:
And I am not being ignorant, I am being realistic, everything I have seen that this "Kinect" can REALLY do and not some of these false advertising commercials about saying what it will be able to do is just setting it's self up to fail. The device is far from spectacular... I am not impressed by it at all.

Note: I do NOT like either the Kinect or the Playstation Move at all.

Alot of the trailers and videos showing it off are staged, but this before when devlopers really had anything to show off.

Back