• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Evrae~ An Island Journal

Island/Town Name
Evrae
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Hyacinths

meela

calm
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Aianos
Welcome to Evrae.png

⭐ Island: Evrae
🌕Resident Representative: Kaia
🍒Native Fruits: Cherry
💐Native Flowers: Hyacinths

Last edited:
Evrae's Villagers.png

Current Villagers:
Billy
Prince
Bangle
Nan

Obtained Dreamies:
Judy
Merengue
Zucker
Fang
Marshal
Dom

Last edited:
F.A.Q.png

Do you time travel?
No, I don't. I like to play taking each day as it comes.

What is your island theme?
Ancient Greek meets the Galaxy and Heaven.

Last edited:
Diary Entry.png

7th - 10th of July

I have decided to make an island journal here! I love writing about my daily activities and sharing what I am working on in my island, and new happenings. I am inspired by so many cute and stunning island journals!

The past couple days I have been filling the last 4 plots with my dreamies. I purchased Judy and Fang, and hunted for Merengue and Zucker. Some villagers I had to skip are Maple, Pekoe, Tipper, and Sherb :(

I finally hit three star rating, after resetting my island entirely, so I am going to start planning my terraforming! I still need to finish my interior of the house though too!

Diary Entry.png

13.07.20:
unsure if i will keep the bedroom looking like this.. but here it is so far. i may come back to it later. for now i am moving onto the study :)

Bedroom 1.jpg

Bedroom 2.jpg

Bedroom 3.jpg

Bedroom 4.jpg

also starting to terraform! starting with the villager housing area :)

Diary Entry.png

14.07.20:
Agnes has just asked to move away!! Yes! That's another dreamie incoming in two days. It's a thursday IRL for me which means I will have all day to hunt for my next dreamie! I am so excited :)

It's strange but I feel sad for telling her to leave. My answer was so rude! It was something like "Well, stay hydrated!". It's funny, she's not a dreamie so she has to go but I still feel bad for letting her leave.

I am slowly working on my study in my house, I can't decide the "accent colour" besides white. It may be that lighter wood tone of the antique set. It's hard to design when I don't TT because it means I have to wait until the next day for all my ordered items to arrive, and I may not even end up using them!

Still haven't say down and planned my island for terraforming either, ugh. I want to start on the villager housing first!

Diary Entry.png

16.07.20:
SUPER excited to announce that after only 7 (!!!) NMT trips, I have my 5th dreamie!

Marshal.jpg

this was extremely lucky for me to get so quickly. i was going to call it after 100 trips and buy someone, but i was eyeing sites to buy villagers already. i am super excited about this! i bought Judy (300 NMT) and Fang (50 NMT), and found Zucker, Marshal and Merengue through island hopping :)

Diary Entry.png

18.07.20:
i think i have finally finished my library. this room was really tricky to do, it took awhile to decide what i actually wanted in it. i have some before and after pictures to show that sometimes; i don't always get interior design right lol!

before pictures: i was unhappy with this look, and i wasn't satisified. i wish the antique set came in a white or light wooden tone that matched the wedding set better. oh well, i don't think my house will be using anything antique at all anymore.

before library 2.jpg

before library.jpg

the whole dark wood with light walls was just NOT working, and this theme did NOT match the rest of the house at all!

after pictures: here is what i have now decided on. i love this, i feel it matches the rest of my house really well, and i think it fits the theme of the house well.

Study 1.jpg

Study 2.jpg

Study 3.jpg

Study.jpg

this is much better!

.. just don't ask me about terraforming my island. that i am truly stuck with....

Diary Entry.png

25.07.20:

some personal stuff has been happening IRL, but here i am with a little update on my completed house. i have redone the bedroom, and completed the formal dining and kitchen rooms. at this point my house is completely done. i am very satisfied with it, but i might make changes to the outside.

Formal Dining Room 2.jpg

Kitchen 2.jpg

Bedroom 1.jpg

Diary Entry.png

16.08.20:
i have been having a bad time irl lately, so animal crossing has been such a great distraction for me. i haven't updated this for awhile but i got my 6th dreamie, Dom! i am super happy to have that cute little sheep on my island :)

working on my island entrance and shopping district! super excited to show that in a couple days when it is finished :)

Diary Entry.png

30.08.20:

i am going to miss these August fireworks shows so much. they are so pretty. here are some pictures of more completed area's of my island:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

The island of Evrae is protected by the goddess Venice. She is depicted around the island as the winged angel statue. She represents peace, love, health, wealth and happiness.

Back