• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 5TBT Villagers! Merengue, Stitches, Julian, and more!

All Villagers are 5TBT each. I've left this thread for a bit though to handle orders privately but not many people are responding :\

Oh :( do you want me to wait until you are done with those orders?

Please ignore

Last edited:
All Villagers are 5TBT each. I've left this thread for a bit though to handle orders privately but not many people are responding :\

If people aren't responding for a good amount of time, then it's totally your right to skip them. Don't feel stressed about them not getting back to you.

Also, you literally just stated that you're currently closed and for people to not post requests/orders, right? I would update the title or something because people are obviously not caring about what you said or they just aren't seeing it.

I wish you luck and I'll be lurking until you're open again if I don't get Celia from some other thread haha. Have a great day/night!

If people aren't responding for a good amount of time, then it's totally your right to skip them. Don't feel stressed about them not getting back to you.

Also, you literally just stated that you're currently closed and for people to not post requests/orders, right? I would update the title or something because people are obviously not caring about what you said or they just aren't seeing it.

I wish you luck and I'll be lurking until you're open again if I don't get Celia from some other thread haha. Have a great day/night!

She said she was closing? Woah sorry I didn't see that.. now I feel bad. Please if you are having trouble feel free to ignore my order c:

Definitely agree with you! You should just skip them. You shouldn't worry too much. I hope everything goes okay

Back