-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a spring sakura to sell dated April 27th 2019 and am after the My Melody egg

Im really not sure where on the guide to price, so what you be after in TBT if I traded you my sakura for the egg? :)

I have a spring sakura to sell dated April 27th 2019 and am after the My Melody egg

Im really not sure where on the guide to price, so what you be after in TBT if I traded you my sakura for the egg? :)
After looking at the tier list and past sales I’d sell the my melody egg for 1k tbt and buy a spring sakura for 350 tbt. So if we do the trade then you’ll just have to send 650 tbt! Let me know how that sounds to you 😊

After looking at the tier list and past sales I’d sell the my melody egg for 1k tbt and buy a spring sakura for 350 tbt. So if we do the trade then you’ll just have to send 650 tbt! Let me know how that sounds to you 😊
Would you been cool with 600 TBT instead and the sakura? Im a little on the broke side, but if not I can save up a tad more that's okay!

Would you been cool with 600 TBT instead and the sakura? Im a little on the broke side, but if not I can save up a tad more that's okay!
Yes that works for me! Would you like a message on the egg? Please be specific if you do. I don’t need a message on the spring sakura 😊

Yes that works for me! Would you like a message on the egg? Please be specific if you do. I don’t need a message on the spring sakura 😊
Could I have a message that says ''a physical necessity.''
I'll send a sakura over now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back