• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ground Scenery 64x64 Doge

Neriifur

I don't like TBT
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I made a doge pattern a while back and posted it on reddit.. for anyone who likes it, here's the QR code for it.

Attachments

• dj1kOQK.jpg
    dj1kOQK.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3,861
  • vItfMmx.jpg
    vItfMmx.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 269
  • x7EJO7O.jpg
    x7EJO7O.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 252
  • cC3DY5U.jpg
    cC3DY5U.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 254
  • fw6lk4A.jpg
    fw6lk4A.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
amazing!!!!!!!! truly amazing!! you re so talented xD

That is so darned CUTE! I'm using it! The only thing that would be better, if possible, is if you had a Chihuahua. I have 3 of them, so that would have made me laugh and say CUTE CUTE CUTE! But I love this one so much as well. Thank you!

I'm with the person who also wonders if you have a flag one as well.

And...CHUGGA CHUGGA WOW WOW!!!

:d

DOGE!!! Hahaha this is awesome! It looks just like a photograph! How'd you do this? It's amazing!

wow such pattern
much ground

I need to find a place in my town where I could use this, it's simply too amazing.

Last edited:
Do you have one for the flag as well?

Oh I forgot I posted this haha.

I don't have a flag for it. I never got around to it. I made myself a Pokemon flag instead. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

DOGE!!! Hahaha this is awesome! It looks just like a photograph! How'd you do this? It's amazing!

I loaded up a photo in photoshop and just redrew it on ACNL. Some of the pixels I paid close attention to so I could get it 100% accurate, but some was sketched out. It took 4 hours to do the entire thing.

And thanks for the comments everyone :D

Last edited:
Back