• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 71 Hybrids at 1 tbt each!

Wisteria Rytsar

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Snow Bunny
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (192) +
I have decided to over haul my whole town, but unfortunately lost a lot storage capability with the corruption of my second town. As such I am trying to sell all of these things flowers that are taking up precious space in my town.

Here is a list with the quantities I have of each

Black Lilies x19
Black Roses x30
Black Tulips x8
Orange Roses x11
Orange Tulips x1
Pink Cosmos x1
Pink Lily x1

Since this is all in the name of freeing up space and raising funds to buy other rare items, TBT or Trades are preferred.
Thank you for taking a look!​

Last edited:
Could I buy the heavy tome and the natural lamp for a bath tile and a dynamic painting? If that's not enough I can add some tbt as well :)

Edit: just checked and I have the deer scare, round carpet and sink in my catalogue so you can have those too!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love to purchase a few things!

Casablanca Lilies (both), kiddie meal, single rose, square minitable (all), trellis, and the plant partition (x2). I can pay in either IGB or TBT bells. Whatever you think is a fair price.

Could I buy the heavy tome and the natural lamp for a bath tile and a dynamic painting? If that's not enough I can add some tbt as well :)

Edit: just checked and I have the deer scare, round carpet and sink in my catalogue so you can have those too!
That works well for me! Let me know when you are online to trade. I should be around until I would say 1 am EDT

Hello! I'd love to purchase a few things!

Casablanca Lilies (both), kiddie meal, single rose, square minitable (all), trellis, and the plant partition (x2). I can pay in either IGB or TBT bells. Whatever you think is a fair price.
At a price of 1 tbt per item it would come to a total of 12 tbt. Is that alright with you?

From now until 1am EDT sounds about right for me too :) I've added your friend code, I think my town would be easier because I have another trade happening here sometime today, if that's ok?

That works perfect! I am available almost all night. Let me know if you'd like to drop off or if I need to pick up

Sorry for the delay, I was away for dinner. Im on my husbands 3ds right now so the friend code is 3669-0964-9637. I'll leave the gates open and be waiting by the station

Hi! Can I get these?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/WCHHjkJIit
Multiples
2 Cypress Plants
2 Glass Partition

And I can trade these
http://moridb.com/catalogs/VNULdLMIt9

I have 15 baskets of each. I can make more if you need more! Lmk how many baskets you need!

First thing I want to say is that the flower wreath and Kiki and Lala dress are unavailable and I no longer need the kitchen title nor the headband. I updated both lists to reflect those changes.

So our trade comes down to 16 items, all rare unorderables or rv items for 1 basket of each perfect fruit. Unless you have anything else to offer, Im going to turn you down cause what I'm losing isnt anything close to the value of what Im gaining.

Hi! I would take your 2 roses, 2 glass partitions, 1 plant partition for tbt or some of those items

quilted tapestry
slipper rack
Lottie's bun
herringbone floor
bowl sink
changing room
zen barrel
moss ball
kadomatsu
zen tea set

Last edited:
Hi! I would take your 2 roses, 2 glass partitions, 1 plant partition for tbt or some of those items

quilted tapestry
slipper rack
Lottie's bun
herringbone floor
bowl sink
changing room
zen barrel
moss ball
kadomatsu
zen tea set

Sure! And if it is alright with you may I buy the remaining 5 items with tbt? How much would you like for them

Sure! And if it is alright with you may I buy the remaining 5 items with tbt? How much would you like for them

I will give you the kadomatsu for free and do you still have the Kiki and Lala dress? I could give you the rest for it.

I will give you the kadomatsu for free and do you still have the Kiki and Lala dress? I could give you the rest for it.

I do! I spent a while looking for it cause I thought I lost it but I have it. Let me know when you want to trade. I'll be around for the next 6-7 hours

I do! I spent a while looking for it cause I thought I lost it but I have it. Let me know when you want to trade. I'll be around for the next 6-7 hours

I'm available for the next hours too, let me know when you are ready. :)

Back