• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 71 Hybrids at 1 tbt each!

Hi again. I'm not sure if you needed more bath set since I still see it in your list. If you do, I have another bath set along with garden rock.

Hi again. I'm not sure if you needed more bath set since I still see it in your list. If you do, I have another bath set along with garden rock.

Sorry for the delay. You are right I dont need the bath set anymore but I'll buy the Tall Garden Rock from you. How much would you like for it.

Sorry for the delay. You are right I dont need the bath set anymore but I'll buy the Tall Garden Rock from you. How much would you like for it.
It's not the tall rock but normal rock. If you still need it, I'll just drop it off like last time, don't need anything for it at the moment.

No problem. :) I happen to be on, if you're still around?
Also I'll be coming from my 6th town this time.

Sorry for missing you! I walked away for some food.

I added the FC and opened my gates. I'll be sitting by my computer and 3ds for the rest of the night so I wont miss you again

All Pink Carnations
All Pink Roses
All Pink Lilies
All Pink Tulips
1 Pink Cosmo

As a total, that would be 85 TBT right?

Back