• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

8/28-Development Begins!

Iced_Holly

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, a few things of note happened today. One, Bea has fully unpacked and is now able to wander around town, meaning I can talk to her properly now;

Dlu6L2sV4AADAnw.jpg

Speaking of which, why weren't you in Wild World? Hmm?

Second, this morning I made a new character to see if Cherry, my second dreamie for Hawthorn, plotted in the correct space. Turns out, there was yet another spot I had missed - near the same area as where Bea had plotted the first time - and she kept going there. Thankfully, I could just set the time back before 6am and place patterns down to prevent her from plotting in that spot. Once I did that, it was no problem getting Cherry's plot where I wanted it.

Dlu6V5wU0AAAPO1.jpg

Afterwards, I set up the Beautiful Town Ordinance - got to make sure my future hybrids can't die out, as well as set up donations for a street lamp near the train station. I'm still not sure what I want the 'theme' of Hawthorn to be, but I do have some ideas for a couple specific areas in town.

In the middle of doing some bug catching to earn bells, I also scanned in the amiibo card of Hawthorn's third dreamy, Lucky. He'll be right next to Cherry, completing my trio of neighborhood dogs. Tomorrow, I'll scan in Marshal, as spot is already occupied by a villager I had to move in to get Bea to move out of wrong spot. After that, I'll just let my starters move out naturally - it'll take longer, but it'll make plot resetting a bit easier when I have a day to set patterns on where they used to live to insure my dreamies don't move into those spots.

Dlu6h7YUUAAPmJb.jpg

Anyway, tomorrow Hawthorn gets a new resident, so look forward to that!

This is Holly, signing off!

Back