• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling _(┐「ε:)_❤ Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicydugong

Jasmine .+(´^ω^`)+.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5156-7994-7201
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hello!
I'm getting rid of everything I don't need :) Everything in this catalog is 1 tbt, even unorderables! I'll make sure to consistently update it too so no need to be worried that what you want is already bought~

http://moridb.com/catalogs/cJNn1gFpRy

I also have a bunch of bushes from a while back, all 2 tbt each :)

Holly Shoot x 15

White Azalea x 1

Sweet Olive x 5

Pink Azalea x 6

Cedar Sapling x 2

please like this post so I can be notified and respond ASAP :3

Thank you!~

Last edited:
Hiya, could I get:
Creepy clock
gorgeous stool
princess chair
blue hydrangea x3
holly x4

for 17tbt total~

Last edited:
May I buy the skeleton hood? You will have to direct me in doing the purchase, I have never bought using the tbt before.

May I buy the skeleton hood? You will have to direct me in doing the purchase, I have never bought using the tbt before.

of course! let me know when you're ready, I would be happy to help too! :)

Could I please get the remaining Creepy items, cream and sugar, and new Nintendo 3DS? ^^ Should come to 10 TBT, yes?

Awesome! I’m on throughout the day (between 9am and 10pm EST), so just about any time you’re able to trade works out! (Would you prefer to drop things off or me pick them up?)

Awesome! I’m on throughout the day (between 9am and 10pm EST), so just about any time you’re able to trade works out! (Would you prefer to drop things off or me pick them up?)

Pick up would be great! :)

Oohhh!

Hello!
I'm getting rid of everything I don't need :) Everything in this catalog is 1 tbt, even unorderables! I'll make sure to consistently update it too so no need to be worried that what you want is already bought~

http://moridb.com/catalogs/cJNn1gFpRy

I also have a bunch of bushes from a while back, all 2 tbt each :)

Holly Shoot x 15

White Azalea x 1

Sweet Olive x 5

Pink Azalea x 8

Cedar Sapling x 2

please like this post so I can be notified and respond ASAP :3

Thank you!~

Can I take 2 of your pink azaleas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back