• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ・。 . * EVERYTHING 1 TBT GARDEN * . 。・

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanpan

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1846-4572-9694
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Love Ball
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Lily
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (462) +
cactusicon_by_blushbun-dab0hpi.gif

✧ All my hybrids are breedable and not hacked! ✧

potted_flower_by_blushbun-dacgjfr.gif
EVERYTHING IS 1 TBT EACH
potted_flower_by_blushbun-dacgjfr.gif

✧ Any Hybrids ✧

✧ Lucky Clovers ✧

✧ Any Mushrooms ✧

✧ Any Tree Saplings ✧

✧ Any Bush Saplings ✧

✧ Jacob's Ladder & Gold Roses ✧

✧ Any Basket of Fruit (Regular or Perfect) ✧

cactai__f2u__by_liliatura-dbjqi6m.gif

Last edited:
Hi! I'm sorry to bother you and I know it isn't listed but I was wondering if you happened to have any fertilizer? I haven't unlocked it in my 2nd town yet but would like to buy some to help start growing some hybrids. Thank you!

hi can i buy 5 pink azalea, 5 white azalea, and 5 cedar trees?

that works!! im actually going to avocado.lemons town right now, you traded with her earlier. if youre still friends with her would you be able to deliver them there?

Hi! Could I order 10 pink carnations, 10 orange pansies, 30 gold roses, 10 jacobs ladders, and 3 white azalea starts? ;v; sorry if that's like... way too many fjdlsajfk, if it is i can def order less!! ;v;

Hi! Could I order 10 pink carnations, 10 orange pansies, 30 gold roses, 10 jacobs ladders, and 3 white azalea starts? ;v; sorry if that's like... way too many fjdlsajfk, if it is i can def order less!! ;v;

I can definitely do that LOL it's no problem at all, I'm available now if you are uwu

I can definitely do that LOL it's no problem at all, I'm available now if you are uwu

Sorry for the wait! I'm def free now! ;v; Will send the tbt in a sec~ do you want me to pick up or would you rather deliver?

Sorry for the wait! I'm def free now! ;v; Will send the tbt in a sec~ do you want me to pick up or would you rather deliver?

I would rather drop off! :) you can open your gates and I'll be there in about 10 minutes~

Hello! Could I get:
-Orange cosmos
-Orange pansies
-Orange lilies
-2 Blue violets
-2 Blue roses
-2 Blue pansies

Total: 9 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back