• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ・。 . * EVERYTHING 1 TBT GARDEN * . 。・

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I get:
-Orange cosmos
-Orange pansies
-Orange lilies
-2 Blue violets
-2 Blue roses
-2 Blue pansies

Total: 9 TBT

hi! :) let me know when your gates are open if you are ready tonight~

Hey, could I get 15 pink roses, 15 blue roses and 20 purple roses please?? (Total 50TBT)

yes I can! I'll be available for about another hour and then tomorrow at 3PM PST :)

That doesn't work for me, sorry :/ I'm available from 4:30pm - 10pm GMT any day this week, or 8am-10pm at the weekend, if any of those times work for you?

Hello! I was wondering if I could order 2 Lucky Clovers & 2 Jacob's Ladders for my 2nd town, Sheepish? I'm in EST. Thanks so much!

Hello there! Could I get 3 gold roses, 3 jacob?s ladder, 10 of any kind of mushrooms (maybe different variety, but any kind will do just need some), and 10 of any hybrid flower? Maybe blue, purple, and black roses, and a few other hybrids of any kind. Not very picky just want some variety of colors :) thank you so much I could give 26 tbt for them plus a bit extra! My town name is Avalon and mayor name Jordan, and my friend code is 5215-5500-1594. Thanks again and I?m free anytime for drop off if that?s what you want to do!

Hi everyone:) I'll be available for about 2 hours, please comment on my profile if still interested and active!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back