• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #3: Muscle-builders, Poetry, And Shep, Oh My

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Today I woke up. I changed out of my Graciegrace designer robe and eye mask. I walked outside got my mail and HE walked over to me. It was Shep! The dog my heart melts for! He tapped me on the back like he wanted to talk so I turned around. "Hey, Sheepy!" he said. "I think some more dancing needs to be going on around here!" Then, he spun around and struck a pose. "That's better." he said. There was a long silence and then he asked me "So, whatcha wanna talk about, Sheepy?" I looked him over for a bit to see if he planned get my guard down with some talking and then go for the kill (you don't want to know what that means). "Erm, I, um, merm." I stuttered. "That's a GREAT thing to discuss!" he said, smiling. "So, Sheepy! How many bugs have you caught so far?" he asked me. "Well, uh, I'm not really big into catch-"
"THAT'S GREAT!" he said, cutting me off. "Hey, do you think you could catch me a butterfly? Any type! I don't care!"
"Well, as I said, I'm not really big into catch-"
"Well, thanks! You're a real friend, Sheepy!" He patted me on the back and walked away. What just happened? I wondered. Well, anyway, I walked to the town board-thingy where you post ads for your businesses and stuff. I hung up today's addition of The Coffee Times, which is Pug Town's newspaper. Today's addition looks like this:

~The Coffee Times~
Today Reporter Maggie caught Pudge stealing Portia's wallet! "But I don't even live h-" Pudge protests. "Yes, yes! Very nice! Someone shut him up!" Reporter Maggie quickly replied. Come back tomorrow for more of The Coffee Times.

It's the truth. Pudge doesn't live in Pug Town. He used to live here but he creeped me out so when he left I was happy. If there's a villager in my town who I don't like I just send him/her this letter:

Dear Villager I Hate
I hate you! Leave my town! Leave now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now! I hate you! Leave my town!
Leave NOW!!!-Mayor Eugenie

But, the letters don't seem to be getting anywhere since this is what Scoot wrote back:

Yo, Eugenie
That letter was such poetry it almost brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe a pumped muscle-builder like you has such a way with words. Whenever I look at that letter you sent me I feel inspired. I feel like I can climb mt. Everest. So, I look at that letter every day. I wanted to try and write some poetry for you but it seems I've run out of paper.
I'll try again later.-Scoot

I am NOT a muscle-builder, just so you know! EEEEK! WHAT WAS THAT?! Oh...that was my pet fish swimming around in her cage. Now I feel kind of stupid. Anyway, Alice came over so I have to stop writing for now. See you later.

Back