• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life: Contest

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
So, A Day In The Life gets a lot of views and I thought "Hey, I wanna have one of my friends try and write a post, too!" But, that sounded better in my head than it did on paper (or in text) so I scrapped that idea and instead went with this "Hey, I have an idea! I'll make a contest for all the viewers of A Day In The Life!" So here you go:
Basic Idea of The Contest:
You viewers will make a A Day In The Life post and give me a link to it. I will read all the entries and there will be three places:
First Place Prize:
Gets a spot as a post on A Day In The Life and 100 TBT bells.
Second Place Prize:
A big shout-out and 20 TBT bells.
Third Place Prize:
10 TBT bells.

All entries should start like this:

This is my entry for Mayor Alice's A Day In The Life contest:

Rules:
-No bad words
-No acronyms (LOL, OMG, etc.)
-No discrimination

Go wild! You can pretty much do anything as long as you use Eugenie as the main character and don't make up your own characters. You can add villagers but don't take away any. Remember:
-Alice and Shep are Eugenie's closest neighbors (in distance terms)
-Eugenie has a crush on Shep
-Eugenie's two best friends are Portia and Alice
-Eugenie's enemy is Henry the green mustache hippo

Thanks for reading! No one will enter probably but this was fun to make, anyway! If people do enter, I may make one for Cam Cool.

Back