• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A life update, for anyone who cares

Bread Kennedys

Oyasumi.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4184-3304-2047
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Well, I wanted to bring this up here, but I couldn't think of a better place than the blog feature here to do so, so here goes. I also haven't done one of these in a really long time, it's been a few years. Anyway, I've been suffering with bad anxiety for a long time, and over the summer I learned I've been suffering with depression too. This has been a rough summer for me, most summers suck, but this is probably only the second worst summer of my life so far. The absolute worst being the summer of 2015 where I lost my grandfather to cancer and I also lost a long-time friend, but yeah. Anyway, yeah, I went through a pretty rough time this summer and I'm still kinda feeling the after-affects of it but for the most part, I'm doing much better mentally than I was a month or two ago, I feel somewhat happy again, and that's great. Now, about some things going forward. I've recently decided I'm gonna try to move out of state next spring. I moved back to Florida in spring 2016, but next year I'm likely going to be moving up to Idaho. My family has friends from up there, and I've realized I need a change of scenery and I'd prefer to live somewhere less populated but also somewhere not too far from states where there's a lot to do if that makes sense. I'd be somewhere that's either within road trip distance or really short flight distance of a lot of major US cities (Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, etc.) so I'd have a lot of options for easy vacations I wouldn't have had before, and I've heard it'd be a lot easier to find work there, so ultimately I think it'd probably be for the best. But yeah, that's the future plan for right now, I hope it works out, and I'm optimistic that it will. I already have plans to start selling a lot of my stuff I don't really need anymore to pay for the trip plus getting a house/apartment there. I'll still keep anything I need of course and there's just some things I'm unwilling to get rid of, like my Switch for example, I'm absolutely keeping that. However, I may go back and sell a few older video game-related things I don't really need or have any use for anymore. I don't think I have anything else I need to say now, so I'll end this blog entry here. To all those reading, I hope you have a fantastic remainder of your day/night, wherever you are.

Hey, just here to say I think the change of scenery will be good for you. We’re here for you if you ever need any support! :)

xRileyx;bt17199 said:
Hey, just here to say I think the change of scenery will be good for you. We’re here for you if you ever need any support! :)
Thanks dude! Yeah, it will be for sure.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather and friend. I lost my grandfather to cancer as well, summer of 2016 and it was very rough for everyone, especially my father and grandmother.

Sucks you had a bad summer man, but glad you're doing better. Not sure if you live with your family at the moment but if they're really toxic then yeah, good to get away from them... even if they are family. Sounds like you may have a good time once you're gone. Remember to take it easy. I wish you luck friend! :)

Nox;bt17201 said:
Sorry to hear about your grandfather and friend. I lost my grandfather to cancer as well, summer of 2016 and it was very rough for everyone, especially my father and grandmother.

Sucks you had a bad summer man, but glad you're doing better. Not sure if you live with your family at the moment but if they're really toxic then yeah, good to get away from them... even if they are family. Sounds like you may have a good time once you're gone. Remember to take it easy. I wish you luck friend! :)
Sorry to hear about your grandfather as well. Yeah, it was rough for everyone in my family when my grandfather died, especially me. Out of my family, he was the one who felt the most like family to be around, if that makes sense.

Thanks for the kind words! I currently don't live with family but this move should help with my mental state regardless.

Hey nuh, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My grandma passed away a couple months ago and things have been kinda tough. I'm always here if you need to talk about whatever, hoping for good things in store for your future :)

gobby;bt17203 said:
Hey nuh, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My grandma passed away a couple months ago and things have been kinda tough. I'm always here if you need to talk about whatever, hoping for good things in store for your future :)
I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well, yeah, it is tough losing a close family member. Thank you for the kind words dude, it really means a lot.

Sorry to hear about that. I was suuuuuper depressed when my grandpa died, and this is possibly my worst summer too. My papa just got out of the hospital and at easter both of my great uncles died. My deepest sprrinesses and condolenses. Try to find something that makes you happy, like for me singing. It will make you much happier and the people around you happy too! God bless and have an amazing day!

SherlockLina;bt17206 said:
Sorry to hear about that. I was suuuuuper depressed when my grandpa died, and this is possibly my worst summer too. My papa just got out of the hospital and at easter both of my great uncles died. My deepest sprrinesses and condolenses. Try to find something that makes you happy, like for me singing. It will make you much happier and the people around you happy too! God bless and have an amazing day!
Yeah, like I said I've been doing better. Usually I just play video games and watch anime and that helps me cope when I'm feeling down. Sorry to hear about your grandpa and great uncles btw. Hope things start to get better on your end.

NoUsernameHere;bt17208 said:
Yeah, like I said I've been doing better. Usually I just play video games and watch anime and that helps me cope when I'm feeling down. Sorry to hear about your grandpa and great uncles btw. Hope things start to get better on your end.

Tysm u too!!!

Back